PDA

View Full Version : Also-Happy Birthday Ambi 53 & Oaktree!

The Cheshire Cat
Dec 15, 2006, 9:24 AM
And to any one else with a birthday today. But-I was wondering...does having a birthday a week before christmas mean u get more gifts- or less? :tongue: T. C. C.

meteast chick
Dec 15, 2006, 9:39 AM
Happy Birthday to the both of you! :bday:

My birthday is in July and I'm glad because my presents as a child and even now are spread out. Having a sister born 2 days after Christmas, and numerous friends with birthdays around the holidays, I've been told it sucks. Birthdays get mysteriously rolled up into the Christmas/Birthday label, supposedly so you can get bigger things. Bull. Someone was just too lazy.

In conclusion, no, from what I have seen or heard, they do not necessarily get more gifts, it only appears as such because they all come at one time (god that sounded dirty :bdaygrin: ) And I for one, am glad that the 4th of July is not a gift giving holiday, so every year I get sweaty drunk people and fireworks! Sounds like a party to me!

Happy Birthday again to Ambi 53 and Oaktree~:bday:

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

Mrs.F
Dec 15, 2006, 3:09 PM
Lot's of birthday's in December huh? Mine's in May and I like it that way!

(((((((((((((((((((((((( Ambi 53 ))))))))))))))))))))))) :bdaygrin:
(((((((((((((((((((((((( Oaktree ))))))))))))))))))))))) :bdaygrin:

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Enjoy your day!

littlerayofsunshine
Dec 15, 2006, 3:17 PM
:bday: :bdaygrin: Happy Birthday Ambi & Oaktree :bdaygrin: :bday: :grouphug:

Hope you both have a wonderful day :)

arana
Dec 15, 2006, 5:19 PM
:bday::bday:Oaktree & Ambi :bday::bday:

May you both have days as special as yourselves!

Long Duck Dong
Dec 15, 2006, 6:25 PM
big hugs for Ambi 53 and Oaktree....two of the most beautiful people that bless us with their words, their smiles and their gorgeous looks...lol

just a lil hint... careful how much you drink cos you may end up blowing more than the candles :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong:

codybear3
Dec 15, 2006, 8:19 PM
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Oh...and a Happy Birthday to Ambi 53 & Oak tree.... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

onewhocares
Dec 15, 2006, 10:35 PM
Bill and I wish you both, two very special people, the most wonderful of birthdays. My it be filled with JOY.

Belle

Herbwoman39
Dec 15, 2006, 10:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You two ladies have a wonderful B-Day!!! And may more to come!

ambi53mm
Dec 16, 2006, 3:36 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKTREE :bday: ….and thanks to all for your Wonderful Birthday Wishes..I am both humbled and speechless…the latter of which may be a first LOL

And Herbwoman ....Age has added a new wrinkle or two but ( looks down) it hasn’t removed any lol.

Ambi :)

ready4change0307
Dec 17, 2006, 2:47 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce:

Enoll
Dec 17, 2006, 9:03 AM
I'm not going to rape my post with emotictons like everyone else.
Anyways, even though I don't know either of you:

Happy bithday.