PDA

View Full Version : Are you really a BI...?

carlwong2006
Dec 15, 2006, 2:33 AM
In an effort to provide you with more value in the bisexual area, Beth is bringing to you a new conception, "Bi Advice Bi Beth."

This advice column will offer you insights and answer questions that many Bicurious and Bi people have. It also will give you suggestions on how to enhance your life and lifestyle.

Beth is a very insightful lady, who has shared many of the experiences, fears, hopes and dreams that you have. She owns and operates with her husband, Wild Women Vacations, which caters to those in the Bi lifestyle.

She is well qualified to answer questions and offer suggestions on how you can find more joy and pleasure in your life. Please enjoy this new offering from us.

And more, you can find some more bi-friends all over the world. Start here:
http://www.findbi.com/datingbi :bibounce:

bearisbare
Dec 15, 2006, 3:00 AM
Yes, Beth operates a company where it appears that bisexual men are distinctly not welcome and bisexual women are prizes.

And yes, there are many flavours of spam in the world.

DiamondDog
Dec 15, 2006, 3:38 AM
Beth's company seems exploitative towards bisexual women.

It books vacations in one of the MOST dangerous and anti GLBT countries in the western hemisphere Jamaica, and it further perpetuates the stereotype of the heterosexual man who wants to be a voyuer to two "hot bi babes".

Also, sexual orientation is not a matter of lifestyle choice.

At first I thought that this thread was about people wondering if you're still bisexual if you are involved with a man or a woman; but not at the same time.

I have had gay friends ask me if I'm 'Still bisexual' and I don't mind them asking this since it's something I can talk to them about and hopefully let them understand what it's like.

A bisexual friend and I were talking last night and he said how with bi women how lots of times they'll go back into the closet as het in the way they're percieved by others, if they're dating a man or with their reputation, or whatever; but how if you're a guy once you're bisexual you'll never identify as het again.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 15, 2006, 4:06 AM
I am sorry, but to me, beths is about spam and money making for her and her husband without any true benefits or support to the bisexual person

yes i do know about the site... and so do a good number of people that I have dealings with... and believe me, the feedback is bad

if you click the link for the service agreement and privacy policy, it says they are not found on the server, hence people don't know their rights in the site

if you want my honest opinion, its a meat market.......

bisexual.com, can offer, advice, support, friendship and the chance to meet friends, casual lovers, long term partners...or just a chat in the chatroom or on the forum board...

so I am curious.... why post spam in a site that offers the best of everything in a safe and user friendly manner... unlike beths