PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out - Sort Of

bvaguy28
Dec 12, 2006, 8:59 PM
Okay, I'm a 28 year old closeted bisexual guy. I've been seeing a girl for about 7 months and I haven't disclosed my bisexuallity with her yet.

Anyway, this girl and I were good friends in college and share a lot of common friends some who I don't really talk to anyways. I've only had relations with one guy when I was 21 - 23 and she knows him from college too. We all still talk. blah blah blah...

Well I want to come out to her and tell her about that relationship, leaving our friend's name out of it of course so that if there are any reprocussions they are directed at me and only me. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to approach this/break it to her? She is a fairly librel person, but when it affects her, I don't know how she will feel... I want to marry her, I don't want a relationship with a guy, but will that hang over me to her?

ugh, help!

ancestral
Dec 12, 2006, 9:01 PM
be honest and dont beat around the bush, thats absolutely the best thing you can do, be sure to tell her you love her too. let her know how difficult it was for you to come to the decision to tell her, then tell her WHY it was so difficult...this last part is probably the most important for the ladies to hear. good luck!