PDA

View Full Version : Shaving My Thang

SheMightBeBi
Dec 10, 2006, 4:04 PM
My husband shaved me last week,He said ,he loved it like that..But my only problem is it freaking itched really bad.. :eek:

Now it's starting to grow back...and He wants to shave it again..

What can I do ,To keep it from itching... :bibounce:

cunilapper
Dec 10, 2006, 4:26 PM
shave often - or consider getting waxed - but that wouldn't be as exciting for him 'cause he can shave you every week - - -

Manda5
Dec 10, 2006, 4:29 PM
I'm not really sure what you can do to stop it from itching NOW, but I CAN tell you that if you decide to keep shaving it, the itching calms down a lot. When I first started I HATED IT because the itching drove me crazy, but then after a couple times I felt better. It only itches now when it starts to grow back in.

arana
Dec 10, 2006, 4:29 PM
Keep touching it up when you bath is the only way I've found to keep it from itching.

mistymockingbird
Dec 10, 2006, 4:34 PM
I shave every time I'm in the shower. Always ready to go that way, and never a problem with itching.

Spicy
Dec 10, 2006, 4:49 PM
Try to use the razor as little as possible and with gentle strokes. Do not use any soap just plain warm water. After the shave use some talc. I find that this helps me.
Happy shaving!

Spicy

Biboz49
Dec 10, 2006, 11:21 PM
I shave every day too, thats what works for me. It's just part of my routine in the shower.

NWMtnHawk
Dec 11, 2006, 7:09 PM
My wife and I both shave our "thangs", . . . the one product I've found that really helps us is called "Skintimate - Moisturizing Shave GEL"; it is truely the one single product that's really made any difference in the comfort of shaving "down there" for us. There are a number of versions, "for dry skin, with Lanolin" etc, . . . you can find it in just about any Albertsons/Safeway etc.

wanderingrichard
Dec 11, 2006, 11:33 PM
My wife and I both shave our "thangs", . . . the one product I've found that really helps us is called "Skintimate - Moisturizing Shave GEL"; it is truely the one single product that's really made any difference in the comfort of shaving "down there" for us. There are a number of versions, "for dry skin, with Lanolin" etc, . . . you can find it in just about any Albertsons/Safeway etc.

cool, i'll look that one up.. personally i trim it short cause i cant stand the itchin, but i gots playmates that shave and are lookin for something smoother

TorontoGuy2007
Dec 12, 2006, 9:40 PM
yes, it will start to itch when it grows back, you gotta keep shaving it every couple of days! as far as the rash? ouch! must be pressing the razor too hard against your skin. try some soothing lotion or skim moisturizing cream..

Tripdoll
Dec 13, 2006, 1:19 PM
I've been shaving for 9 years now, and my advice is, use skin sensitive shaving cream, a venus razor, and a Nivia lotion afterwards, you'll be nice and smooth, smelling pretty, and no itching.

Kisses
Tripdoll ;)

someotherguy
Dec 13, 2006, 2:14 PM
Wear a skirt, no panties, then walk on your hands with your legs apart. That will stop the itching and you'll make new friends everywhere you go. Of course, then you'll just come here asking how to keep your tits out of your eyes.