PDA

View Full Version : cut vs uncut orgasm...

mrplayfuluk
Dec 7, 2006, 7:47 AM
Saw this comment on www.uncutcock.com ...

“It seems to me, and other gay men I’ve discussed it with, that the course of sex from early arousal to ejaculation is different. Uncut men seem to get pleasure all the way along, and the orgasm is drawn out and huge. In fact it can be quite hard to say just when an uncut man’s orgasm begins.”

With a cut man, it seems all the pleasure comes right at the end, as though his early struggles are too demanding to be at all enjoyable. I don’t know if a cut man’s orgasm has a higher peak (maybe they both discharge the same amount of “sexual energy”), but it always seems much shorter. Cut men seem to be archetypal males, very goal-oriented. Intact men are more like Sensitive New Age Guys or women in this regard, the journey is just as important, just as much fun, as the arrival.”

so is any of this true from your experiences as a guy with guys or as awoman who has had sex with both?

MrFahrenheit
Dec 7, 2006, 8:12 AM
I got cut when I was 15 (weird age, I know. Had a medical reason. My penis was growing too fast for the foreskin to keep up :eek: ). After I got cut, the now-exposed skin was very sensitive. It'd kinda hurt just wearing clothes. After a while, it hardened a bit and I now no longer feel it.

Now I hadn't slept with anyone before I got cut. But I can compare the differences when mastrubating. In both cases, it's pleasurable and feels nice. Since I got cut though, there's a bit less pleasure; it's less intense until I orgasm. However, it's only a slight difference.

With a cut penis it feels much nicer to rub it, even though there's slightly less of a sensation. I always found it kinda scary to rub the head of my penis when I was still uncut, because the skin was so sensitive. I'm not sure how this is for others.

So both have their ups and downs. In the end I prefer a cut penis though. Allows me to last longer. ^_^

Edit: Pretty nice pics on that site :tongue:

twodelta
Dec 7, 2006, 9:42 AM
Don't know if it was the fact that they cut or uncut, but uncut guys seem to orgasm quicker than cut ugys when I give them head. Doesn't seem to be too much difference in intensity. Of course, all of that could just be individual differences and have nothing to do with anatomy. - Dave

MrFahrenheit
Dec 7, 2006, 11:40 AM
It has to do with the head of the penis (glans) being less sensitive. This is because it rubs against your underwear all day long, and sorta hardens since it is exposed. I experienced this first hand. :tongue:

DiamondDog
Dec 7, 2006, 2:56 PM
if you're intact, just because your penis is more sensitive that doesn't mean that you will cum faster, as this is mostly mental and one can train themselves to last longer if they want to. ;)

meta23
Dec 7, 2006, 3:10 PM
Of course, the flip side is that uncut will have less of an issue with condoms, as losing a little sensation isn't such a big deal.

trip1
Dec 7, 2006, 3:17 PM
if you're intact, just because your penis is more sensitive that doesn't mean that you will cum faster, as this is mostly mental and one can train themselves to last longer if they want to. ;)

Ya Cut or not this works. when my X wife and I were going at it and I wanted hold off from cumming I'd do one of two things? I'd think of my Mother in-law or the TAX man... Careful how long you think of them because the moment could be lost for good....

mrplayfuluk
Dec 7, 2006, 3:29 PM

Exactly right . As an uncut guy, I have quite a sensitive glans but I take as long to cum as a cut guy sometimes longer when having intercourse;my girlfriend told me this. However I do enjoy the ride. She told me that cut guys needed lots more stimulation with oral sex compared to me. I had to get her to back off as it hurt me. she is less forceful and more sensual with my cock as that alone is stimulating enough. Keep the comments coming this is interesting...

MrFahrenheit
Dec 7, 2006, 3:40 PM
I think the mental aspect is probably the most important factor, as well as 'sex techniques'.

There's a certain point of arousal where I'll stop for a couple seconds sometimes. If I keep thrusting after that point I know I won't be able to hold back my orgasm.

I personally never liked thinking of my mom during sex. :tongue:

mrplayfuluk
Dec 7, 2006, 4:31 PM
By the way to all on here its www.theuncutcock.com not as printed above....
and its blog is http://www.theuncutcock.blogspot.com/
happy viewing..

secret_fantasies
Dec 7, 2006, 6:17 PM
Hi there. I am cut myself, and i agree with the hardening of the glans issue. The foreskin looks like a natural lubrication keeping the galns soft and more sensitive, and yummy :P So far i've never had a chance to experiment with an uncut guy(been with a cut guy two times) :( Most people are cut in Turkey, so i think i should try my chance with the tourist guys ;) I have this obsession with uncut yummies ;) Please keep posting nice uncut pic sites ;) I am in whenever u talk about uncut, you guys!

Star Gazer
Dec 7, 2006, 6:52 PM
I got cut when I was 15 ...:

How did you deal with that. When I was cut I was unable to walk for almost one year.

I can not speak about pre-cut cause I don't remember.

I have had lovers both cut and uncut and don't think there was a differance.

LoveLion
Dec 7, 2006, 10:24 PM
Thanks for this Topic. I am uncut but have been talking to my doctor about getting cut for performance reasons. However, as DiamondDog showed me, there is an alternative to solve my issue rather then getting cut. So in the next month I have to decide whether or not to get cut or to get the other procedure done that wioll let me remain uncut. Topic like this are very helpful.

I haven't experienced much sexually yet, but I can tell you, my head is very sensitive and most of the time while masturbating I dont even touch it (this is also partially because my foreskin does not pull all the way back over my head, hence the issue :tong: )

Herbwoman39
Dec 7, 2006, 11:47 PM
I just wanted to add my :2cents:

I have never been with an uncut man, only cut. But as far as control and sensitivity issues go, hubby seems to have no issues with feeling from the get-go. He's also multi-orgasmic. He seems to just keep building throughout the experience, not just during the ejaculation at the end.

I know there are no such thing as absolutes, but though this info might be helpful.