PDA

View Full Version : Curved Penis

Angry Weatherman
Aug 4, 2005, 1:06 PM
Alright, this is a little embarassing, but I've got a bit of a problem. Me and my girlfriend were going at it in a weird position, and when we were done, my penis was bent. I don't know how it happened, it didn't hurt, and it's not broken or anything. There's no discoloration or bruising or swelling or what have you. It's just bent at an almost 45 degree angle up and to the left. Is there some sort of way to fix this, preferably without much paying anything? Thanks for your advice.

someone3
Aug 4, 2005, 1:26 PM
wow TIFU

this is one of the more stranger things out there.

if it's like this when you are flasised (limp, I can't spell for shit) you should go to the docter but aside from that, have you tried pushing is to a normal position?

sorry I couldn't help you more but wow at least you have an interesting story to tell.

Angry Weatherman
Aug 4, 2005, 1:38 PM
Well, I can push it back while it's hard, but it's kind of embarassing. I looked it up, and apparently some people have it from birth. However, all the sites had no information, and were just scam sites to get you to buy pills.

P.S.- Flaccid!

davenavy1946
Aug 4, 2005, 1:40 PM
Hi, Enjoy it, u can fuck when u are up against a guy or gal, with out laying down. U can lift them off their feet when u fuck. Dave.

someone3
Aug 4, 2005, 1:45 PM
well then.

the only thing I can think to say is

Time heals all wounds

as long as it doesn't hurt you it's alright

and think now you have something that you more unike ( :rotate: again i can't f***ing spell but you get the idea) and it will make you stand out in a croud,
(lame joke)
even if it is 45 degrees up and to the left

people love you for your defects not you perfections

P.S. thanks for the spellcheck. :rolleyes:

Angry Weatherman
Aug 4, 2005, 1:48 PM
Oh boy! Mixed blessings!

someone3
Aug 4, 2005, 1:52 PM
just remember that no matter what

some one out there will still love you :)

and who know it may just go back to normal tomarrow (don't say it)

Anozira
Aug 4, 2005, 5:20 PM
Cheery advice is all well and good, but you ought to see a physician. The curvature may be related to a medical problem that needs attention.

Zira

Bi-ten
Aug 4, 2005, 8:16 PM
Hi,

I agree that you need to get it checked, it could be a slight muscular tear, but better safe than sorry. This is one bit of the anatomy you shouldn't fuck with(pardon the pun).

Bi-ten :flag1:

LemMan
Aug 5, 2005, 12:45 AM
I would like to know what position you two were in so I know what NOT to do. Damn dude, you get everything staightened out? (No pun intended) :bounce:

jaytoppin
Aug 5, 2005, 1:57 AM
I'm gonna cast my vote for seeing a doctor. I'd also like know what position this was, if for any other reason then to avoid it. :eek:

cthawk
Aug 5, 2005, 8:54 AM
I also suggest a visit to the doc...in the meantime...I had a fuck buddy in high school who had a banana cock. We found the most comfortable oral position was 69, because his curve naturally followed my mouth and throat. If I approach him from his legs, his cock was forced to bend opposite of its curve...ouch.

Just a suggestion

Scott

WillowTree
Aug 5, 2005, 9:26 AM
Just wanted to say, in support, that some of the best sex I have ever had with a man, was a guy who had a VERY curved penis. i loved it. But, you should see a doc just to make sure there isn't a medical issue. If not, I say enjoy it. If you're with a girl, tweak the position a little, and you should hit her g-spot just right!

Brian
Aug 5, 2005, 9:32 AM
When it comes to penis maintenance, always seek out a professional! So I agree, see a doc. I once had a problem vaguely similar - I burst one of the chambers I think, where the blood is held under pressure to create the erection. It gave my most favorite appendage a bend to the left for a few weeks, but eventualy healed up just fine - although I think my previously arrow-straight penis was bent just so very slightly to the left from then on, or it is my imagination. So you want to be sure things go back to normal. I would invest the $150 or so to talk to a doctor if you can. Lucky for us Canucks, penis maintenance is paid for by our taxes and thus is free.

- Drew :paw:

rkteuthis
Aug 12, 2005, 2:03 PM
scanned through the replies, and
1. the penis isn't a muscle, it's erectile tissue
2. if the tissue scars, it could stick that way or get worse
3. if it gets bad enough, the only correction is surgery, which might leave you a bit short of what ya used to be

SCPrincess
Aug 12, 2005, 6:07 PM
This is actually called "Fractured Penis". You should be seen by your doctor.

Kiss-Kiss,

Prin

hypershot
Aug 12, 2005, 6:11 PM
I dont see any problem personally!

My penis has always been bent to the left slightly, and it hasnt endangered my sex life!

Still like others have said, if ur that worried, go to the docs, I know its embarassing, but its the only way ur gonna find out how to do anything about it.

codybear3
Aug 12, 2005, 6:47 PM
If it was not bent before but its bent now, see a doctor just to be sure...Otherwise, you may also need to modify your "manual" self gratification. :2cents:

mike9753
Aug 15, 2005, 2:54 PM
Don't fuck around - no pun intended. Your cock is too important not to make sure you didn't do something that eventually could be harmful and perhaps irreversible. This is one situation where being overly caurious is not a bad thing and taking risks is.
Mike