PDA

View Full Version : Y is it so Hard?

Greywolf269
Dec 5, 2006, 11:19 PM
Y is so hard to meet another bi guy?
R bi guys only looking 4 sex? Y does it seem like the only bi guys that get back to me r only looking 4 1 thing? I want more then a one night stand. I want a friendship as well, I have put that in my ad, but, ppl seem to ignore it. Starting to think I should go back into the closet.
Grey

LoveLion
Dec 6, 2006, 12:04 AM
I am with you. I am also looking for the same thing as you, and can get a little frustrated sometimes when all I find is people looking to hook up for sex or join them and their partner for a 1 night stand.

Michael623
Dec 6, 2006, 12:20 AM
Greywolf269 meet LoveLion. LoveLion meet Greywolf269.

mannysg
Dec 7, 2006, 9:44 PM
Add me to this list. It seems easier to find a gay guy then a bi guy to just be friends with.

DiamondDog
Dec 7, 2006, 10:44 PM
make friends with gay/bi men that want friendship first before having sex.

eyeda1
Dec 15, 2006, 7:23 PM
Well I went on another site and found many different local guys that just want sex and that is it, but my persistance paid off and I found one that is willing to let me move at my own pace and also wants a friends with benefits arrangement. I made sure that in my ad that I put "friends with benefits" right in the ad tagline. :2cents: I also mentioned that I am married and if I just wanted sex that I have a wife for that, and to the right person I might share my wife ;) .

spartca
Dec 15, 2006, 7:47 PM
I've had lots of great experiences using gay.com. Lots of bi guys on there.

Also craigslist.org can be good.

Lastly, outpersonals.com can have bi guys on there.

But OKCupid.com is by far the best dating site if you're looking for Mr. Right. The others focus more on finding "Mr. Right Now." :)

Keep in mind the risks of internet dating - always meet first in a public place so that you can evaluate the person you're meeting, etc. Craigslist.org has a good FAQ about how to be safe in their personals area.

There are lots of bi guys out there - most of them are just hiding.

TorontoGuy2007
Dec 15, 2006, 10:58 PM
i've only been on this site for a few days and i too seem to be getting hits from people looking for sex.. (then again, i suppose some of the posts i have made have lead some to the conclusion that this is what i was looking for).

oh well, i suppose it is only normal for people to want sex.. so i certainly don't hold anything against these people for asking me. it's actually quite flattering.. 32 years of having never been asked for sex.. now all of a sudden, hmmm.. lol

but yah, friendship is important.. especially for me who has recently discovered i am bi.

i'm in toronto, so if either of you ontario guys wanna chat a little hockey, or anything else, feel free to gimme a shout!