PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be famous?

Sex in Words
Dec 5, 2006, 1:35 PM
That's right! You can be famous by writing for bisexual.com!
In response to comments re: feedback for the feature articles, I'd love to hear from any members here who have writerly inclinations. I'd also love to hear from anyone outside of North America.
Drop me a private message (try to avoid replying directly to this thread) and I will get back to you with my thoughts, expecations and needs.
DO NOT send completed articles. Please do send ideas you'd like to explore and we can work on them.
Thanks!
jon

Brian
Dec 6, 2006, 7:48 AM
A bump for this thread because... well, because. :)

- Drew :paw:

codybear3
Dec 6, 2006, 11:24 PM
Bump...Plus, I will submit sumthing and let you all run with it.... :paw: :paw:

wanderingrichard
Dec 6, 2006, 11:28 PM
ok, enlighten my ignorance...bump?? seen it used sevral times, not unnerstannin the contesxt here....

LoveLion
Dec 6, 2006, 11:45 PM
It means bumping it back up on the list of topic so it is viewed more often. Posting a reply on a topic refreshes it and places it at the top of the list of topics, its called "Bumping"

Mrs. Taz
Dec 10, 2006, 7:03 AM
ok i am totally lost on this whole thing someone pls explain more about what this thread is/means pls.

ambi53mm
Dec 10, 2006, 7:34 AM
ok i am totally lost on this whole thing someone pls explain more about what this thread is/means pls.

Mrs. Taz,

It relates to the post titled "Feedback on Feature Articles" Posted earlier by Bisexual.Com editor Jon

Ambi :)

Long Duck Dong
Dec 10, 2006, 7:57 AM
famous.... lol the point of your life where people can look at something you wrote and rave about the skill of the writer and their abilities... and remember ya name 5 seconds after they read ya article lol

Mrs. Taz
Dec 10, 2006, 8:42 AM
ok? where is that one at, cant find it.

snipped
Dec 10, 2006, 10:35 AM
writerly??? I think someone just coined a new word :rolleyes:

wanderingrichard
Dec 10, 2006, 11:32 PM
It means bumping it back up on the list of topic so it is viewed more often. Posting a reply on a topic refreshes it and places it at the top of the list of topics, its called "Bumping"

aaaahhhhhh keepin it in the public eye by kickin it back out without comment ...ok i got it

Sex in Words
Dec 11, 2006, 4:10 PM
I'm looking to make the Merriam-Webster list next year, like Stephen Colbert did with "truthiness":tong:

writerly??? I think someone just coined a new word :rolleyes: