PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, im NEW here..Hope to fit here

randyillnino
Aug 3, 2005, 10:17 PM
undefinedundefinedHi, im Randyillnino (screen name) im a bicurious guy..i knew bout this website cuz i was chillin in the internet..i was bored and from nowhere this website came up...WOW..so i decided to look deep indide bout it and now im joining this page and till now i like it....im from BX, NYC..i've never been with guy just we gurl but im a bicurious looking to meet people make friends and chill around .....U KNOW..so hope to meet u all well some of u. I a cool person, like to chat and talk so guys hope to be very welcome here...see ya and thanx for reading my POST. Peace :tongue:

Bigc69
Aug 4, 2005, 11:40 AM
You will do much better if you fill out a profile

TrimBeardHairyBod
Aug 4, 2005, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the site, Randy. You'll find it a very friendly and supportive place.

Bigc69 is right; a profile will certainly boost your chances of making contact with compatible people. Take my advice though and put some thought into it before you post anything. So many of the ads one sees here have a much-of-muchness quality about them. Take care to avoid words that have lost their meaning owing to overuse ('genuine' and 'sincere') and tired clichés such as 'looking for fun.' The trick is to come across as a unique individual and not just another face in the crowd.

Here's wishing you all the best. Man-to-man is absolutely mind-blowing (tired old cliché, haha). Guys understand each others' needs and are well placed to satisfy them.

John

arana
Aug 4, 2005, 12:26 PM
Hi Randy, though I'm not a guy, I just wanted to Welcome you to the group and wish you best of luck in your quest. There are amazing people here and I'm sure you will find someone to tickle your fancy and then some.

Hugs

randyillnino
Aug 4, 2005, 9:25 PM
THANX u all, i know i been working out with my profile im new here. i have 2 days so anytime ill work in my profile guys. thanx for ur advice. so see ya lata.

randyillnino
Aug 4, 2005, 9:52 PM
hey u all check my profile..i updated it so hope till now it will like u guys...thanxsee ya lata

gina42
Sep 5, 2005, 12:23 PM
hi randy,
welcome to the room...

IceLion
Sep 5, 2005, 4:11 PM
Randy,

Bienvenidos a nuestro rincon al mundo! Espero que aqui ud puede encontrar amigos y tal vez un poco del amor :) . Si me vea aqui mandame mensaje, me daria mucho gusto hablar con ud!

And in english, WELCOME!!

-IceLion :bipride:

Bi-ten
Sep 5, 2005, 10:59 PM
Hello Randy,

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting people and information here to peak your curiousity;)

Hugs

codybear3
Sep 5, 2005, 11:18 PM
Hello Randy...Welcome to the club amigo...Hope you have fun and find what your lookin' for. :cool: