PDA

View Full Version : A fun link

Bi-ten
Jul 31, 2005, 12:19 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have stumbed across a link by the Plaid Adder that offers advice for straight people when their gay/lesbian/bisexual friends try to come out. I found it to be clever and humourous, check out chapter 4 entitled 'so your point is...the bisexual comming out'.

Having experienced the comming out process myself, it was hard not to laugh out loud... because the funniest stuff in life is usually based on the truth.

Attached is the link. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.io.com/~wwwomen/queer/etiquette/intro.html

Bi-ten :three:

TicTac
Jul 31, 2005, 10:54 AM
Thanks very much Bi10... I've only read the introduction, but have already bookmarked it and set aside the remainder of my afternoon to continue reading - thoroughly enjoyable!

The writer is fantastic!

cassie
Jul 31, 2005, 9:25 PM
Thanks for the link. It is very interesting and quite humorous.

I too have bookmarked it.

codybear3
Jul 31, 2005, 10:48 PM
Hello Bi-Ten...Thanks for sharing this. I have forward this link to some friends. :)

gina42
Sep 5, 2005, 12:28 PM
hi bi-ten,
what a cool link...i dont have time to sit and read it all now,so i put the link into my faviorts to read latter on..thank you for sharing :)
i am a big on reading and after reading the 1st chapter,i am looking forward to reading the rest. gina42

wanderingrichard
Sep 5, 2005, 3:41 PM
this was really the thing i've been looking for to help others in my area and i also passed it on to the several local swingers groups i belong to for thier online resouces and recommended reading files [ yes , they do have more organization than scheduling sex parties. they even have public events to help local charities]
it's witty, unabashed and should be required reading for everone over the age of 12.
rich

wanderingrichard
Sep 5, 2005, 3:42 PM
and, i'm sorry , i forgot my manners. thank you Bi-Ten for sharing.