PDA

View Full Version : Creampie - female angle

yoyo4u
Nov 29, 2006, 12:48 PM
I was fortunate enough to eat creampies on many occasions, while involved with my couple friends.
I often asked her afterwards to describe the sensation. Despite her being very active in our relationship and activities, she shysishly always refused.

I see here many guys talk about their creampie plans and/or experiences, but none of the Ladies "talk".

I would like to learn the female perspective and ask our female members to describe what it feels like feeding a creampie to either the boyfriend, or hubby.

I hope this topic is new and interesting and that it wasn't discussed in a prior thread.

yoyo

photogr
Nov 29, 2006, 1:07 PM
I hope you don't mind and until one of the girls answers this here's my thoughts:- while pumping away virgously with a friend of mine and in between mmm's and ahhs (I wasn't wearing a condom on this occasion) she said don't put that stuff in me it takes f******* ages to get rid of it. So, what I'm saying is maybe just maybe a creampie eater is just a nice way to get rid of the slime! ;)

welickit
Nov 29, 2006, 3:57 PM
My wife suggested just telling what happened her first time. When it was over, I had cum in her and our friend licked it out. She made a puddle so big that it soaked through two thicknesses of a terry cloth towel, through a blanket and two sheets. She looked down between her legs and said: WOW I guess I really enjoyed that. Since then she has served pie and she has also eaten a few from other women. All in a days enjoyment I guess.

yoyo4u
Nov 29, 2006, 4:08 PM
My wife suggested just telling what happened her first time. When it was over, I had cum in her and our friend licked it out. She made a puddle so big that it soaked through two thicknesses of a terry cloth towel, through a blanket and two sheets. She looked down between her legs and said: WOW I guess I really enjoyed that. Since then she has served pie and she has also eaten a few from other women. All in a days enjoyment I guess.

Speaking of big puddle...
Back, a few years ago there was a multi-part TV series about sexuality, and among other things, scientists had asked women to measure the "flow-back" (as they called it) in a cup after sex with husbands and boyfriends.

Husbands most of the time produced less!

So, let me add this question to my original. Is it true Ladies?

yoyo

innaminka
Nov 29, 2006, 5:44 PM
So, what I'm saying is maybe just maybe a creampie eater is just a nice way to get rid of the slime! ;)

Toilet paper is far better!!! :eek: :eek:

Seriusly, C'Pies are not really something I've ever been into. Of course we've tried it a few times, but as I usually orgasm before him (whoever!! :rolleyes: ) its not a neccessary item. And Dean has never really been into eating his own!!! :eek:
And at my age, I do not deserve to sleep on the wet-spot!

yoyo4u
Dec 1, 2006, 12:31 PM
No wonder that the book -titled "What men know about women- is still empty....... :)

The interest is obvoiusly there (318 views thus far), however, I guess this is an erotic dream for guys only.

yoyo

MWBiMale
Dec 1, 2006, 1:13 PM
I can say my wife truly loves for me to lick my cum or anyone else's for that matter out of her after sex. In fact she insists, she gets even wetter and always cums again while I'm licking and sucking her clean!

From my perspective, I love the taste and doing it but I love even more that she wants it so bad that if I don't go down on her right away she will climb on my face and feed it to me. Her enjoying it so much and cuming again on my face, by the time I'm done I'm so hard again we start the cycle all over again.

xoxo :tongue:
Michael

dtindh
Dec 1, 2006, 4:06 PM
My wife has never said anything either way, but whether it is that she is still excited from intercourse or turned on by me eating our juices out of her, she has many strong orgasms when I am doing it (more than just eating her first), so since we both enjoy it, I'll keep doing it.