PDA

View Full Version : Easy Anal

joewillblow71
Jul 29, 2005, 4:44 PM
Whats the best lube to use to get/give with anal sex with or without a condom?

With a condom i think requires a tottaly differnt lube than bareback. Thoughts? :flag3:

hypershot
Jul 29, 2005, 7:04 PM
I use vaseline with myself, but james always uses Durex Play with me....

codybear3
Jul 29, 2005, 8:30 PM
Hey Joe...K-Y Jelly seems to work pretty good for me. It works real good in the shower too.... :cool:

lsanglsnick
Jul 30, 2005, 2:09 AM
The best lube that I have found to work is either Eros, which tends to be one the most expensive or ID. Both work great, if your like me and you don't like oily lubes (but condom safe) don't use Eros.. ID is more water based but it tends to get sticky if you don't keep working out your partner :)

gthommo
Jul 30, 2005, 4:22 AM
KY is probably the best - but don't forget the "own brand" equivalents. Here in the UK Boots does a very decent and cheaper version.

... and don't underestimate the effectiveness of good old fashioned spit. For the extra cautious there might be health issues there but it works well!

Geoffrey

cs_day1
Jul 30, 2005, 8:47 AM
I have been using canola or similar cooking oils for years. One advantage is that a lot of people have it in the kitchen when you need it.

Indy-Paul
Jul 30, 2005, 1:59 PM
Lots of choices. At your local sex store or internet store, you will find lots of commercial products. Anal Lube, Astroglide, Boy Butter, Eros, Elbow Grease, Wet. All should work fine, although people prefer some over others.
K-Y and other drug store personal lubes work too. The old stand-by among gay men, who are into serious anal play (fisting) is plain old Crisco. As for condoms, you need to be careful whatever you're using as a lube doesn't cause problems with latex. Some people find that some lubes provide either too much or too little lubricant for there personal preference. So the best thing to do is experiment to see what works best for you and your partners.
The real trick to easy and pain free anal is for the top to engage in lots and lots of foreplay using his fingers and lots of lube. Before the top even tries to enter, the bottom should be comfortable with the insertion of two or three fingers. Even then, the top's initial entry should be slow and easy until he's eased past the bottom's sphicter muscle, which is the point where the bottom is likely to feel some discomfort, and downright pain, if the top just rams his cock in. Once the top is all the way in, he should stop for a second or two before beginning full thrusting to give the bottom's muscles a few seconds to get used to the presence of his cock. Then you should be good to go for some great anal sex for both top and bottom.

Sparks
Jul 31, 2005, 10:06 AM
KY works well for me. Just relax and enjoy. :tongue:

Curious2knowmore
Jul 31, 2005, 11:37 PM
First of all you should never use Vaseline or any other petroleum based lubricants due to cancer causing agents they contain. They are fine for external use but should never be used for penetration.

The best lubes I have used are synthetic based lubes found at most sex shops, although many aren’t meant to be used with condoms, so read the labels before you buy.

There is a new water based lube called H2o that isn’t supposed to dry up or get sticky like most water based lubes do. I would try that or stick to the old reliable KY jelly. Also there are several lubes marketed just for anal sex that should be safe for use with condoms. Stay away from any of the flavored lubes, they are all water based and will get tacky after a few minutes of use. :2cents:

Curious2knowmore
Jul 31, 2005, 11:43 PM
PS: If you want to be discreet and use house hold products or cooking oils, I would recommend Peanut or olive oil over anything else.

jo69guy
Aug 1, 2005, 8:50 AM
We use the Equate version of KY. Works well with and w/o condoms! :2cents:

mike9753
Aug 3, 2005, 9:03 AM
I have always used a product called Albolene. It is actually marketed to women for the removal of makeup cleanser and moisturizer. But it is a wonderful lubricant. I have been using it for 15 years. I don't know about potential cancer causing ingrediants. It seems as if anything can cause cancer now-a-days. And this product seems to contain petroleum products. The labeled ingrediants are: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Ceresin, Beta Carotene. It is manufactured by Numark Laborotaries, Inc. Edison, NJ I find it at CVS and other drug store chains. The unscented variety comes in a white jar with blue lettering. There maybe a different another variety in a white jar with pink lettering.

I use it as a lubricant and also after I shave my cock and balls, I will apply it as the hair begins to grow back. It softens the stubble and eleminates the itch until I shave again.

Please let me know how you like it, if you try it.

Sex in Words
Aug 3, 2005, 1:37 PM
HOLY CRAP!
How can this discussion have happened, with all this talk of people using lubes that are oil-based and noone mention that you should NOT do that with condoms as oil-based lubes breakdown latex and can greatly increase your chance of contracting HIV or other STI's?

mike9753
Aug 3, 2005, 2:05 PM
Sorry tradeqt & Readers:
I am in a committed relationship for the last 13 years and neither of us fools around so we don't use condoms. I forget, because it's not an issue for me.
Mike

jaytoppin
Aug 4, 2005, 1:16 AM
For toys, fingers, and ONLY vulcanized penises (you're not getting in if it isn't sheathed), I like ID Glide. It's a water based flavor and fragrence free lube. It doesn't 'desensatize' either. :)

davenavy1946
Aug 4, 2005, 1:48 PM
Hi, I always take a shower with my partner, washing out his anal passage with antibacterial soap, then go 69 and wet the anal passage with my tongue and, as some one else has mentioned, saliva in his ass, then I slide in slowly until he relaxes and accepts me. Good Luck Dave.

hoseboy88
Aug 8, 2005, 1:05 PM
KY jelly will work just fine

m.in.heels&hose
Aug 21, 2005, 6:01 PM
i just thought i would add my 2 cents here, k-y has always worked well for me, sometimes i need to use more than normal, but it depends on the size of the appendage being used on me too

i do have to agree, the use of petrolium based lubes can be dangerous

twoup
Aug 22, 2005, 2:55 AM
Safe sex (with a condom) is so important these days but I do appreciate that some guys hate them and even loose their erection if trying to put one on.
If you do wear a condom and need lube be sure to use a WATER BASED lubricant such as KY, ID glide, pasante' light lube or Maximus, there are others available as well but make sure they are water based. :rainbow:
For anul intercourse make sure you use an extra strong condom.

Whats the best lube to use to get/give with anal sex with or without a condom?

With a condom i think requires a tottaly differnt lube than bareback. Thoughts? :flag3:

slaphappypud
Aug 22, 2005, 4:46 PM
Ben Dover's Anal Lube or Climax with the preference going to Climax.
But I have used everything from Crisco to hand lotion...
Main thing is go slow and make sure you're really excited and really lubed. But there have been several times when I was excited enough that lube wasn't even needed! :)

altbinary
Dec 10, 2005, 1:02 AM
The best lube is semen. With a number of women, fucking in the missionary position, after a few minutes of recovery, they would hop aboard me and mistakenly take my cock up their butt. I myself marveled at how easy they impaled themselves on my pole. And they never realized they were getting annally reamed. Far be it from me to correct them. They all absolutly enjoyed it.

The point is, with semen lube, they took it up their ass and didn't even realize it.

69Steve
Dec 10, 2005, 5:25 AM
K-Y & a good injection of warm water done it for me yesterday & I had no problem taking everything that was thrown at me…. it was awesome. Full viargra 20 minutes before kept me solid has a flagpole while I took the toys, the man & more BIG toys. My pal couldn’t take me so easy but it was GOOD! First time for 6mth & I was greedy! The K-Y stopped me getting sore………. :tongue:

nubiwoman
Feb 6, 2006, 7:07 PM
The best lube is semen. With a number of women, fucking in the missionary position, after a few minutes of recovery, they would hop aboard me and mistakenly take my cock up their butt. I myself marveled at how easy they impaled themselves on my pole. And they never realized they were getting annally reamed. Far be it from me to correct them. They all absolutly enjoyed it.

The point is, with semen lube, they took it up their ass and didn't even realize it.

:eek: oh my!

'the best lube is semen'?... so unprotected sex?.....

'with a number of women...' ahem pardon?

well if you are not having a laugh mate, and i so hope you are!... you need to get yourself down to the STD clinic asap!

and as for:- 'mistakenly take my cock up their butt' ..to quote you yet again altbinary.... in your dreams pal!..

er.. have you ever actually had a sexual relationship with a woman?

unbelievable!

:cool:

smokey
Feb 6, 2006, 7:33 PM
Personally I have always used coconut oil...it works great, handles easily, a solid that melts on contact...tastes OK (but the cholestrol is a killer :bigrin:) Coconut oil is great, and if you get it from an ethnic market, cheap as all hell too. AND most importantly, it gives a good slippery ride :tongue:

Driver 8
Feb 6, 2006, 9:28 PM
er.. have you ever actually had a sexual relationship with a woman?

Nothing to add but :cutelaugh

jo69guy
Feb 7, 2006, 6:56 AM
Have tried several. KY, or generic KY seems to work the best for us. :2cents:

Metaluna
Feb 7, 2006, 5:39 PM
Pjur from Germany is the best lube for many things. Iv'e used it for enemas, anal etc. It's great and keeps working throughout.

innaminka
Feb 7, 2006, 6:48 PM
Nothing to add but :cutelaugh

Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Mistakenly??????? In the butt???? ROFLMAO. Mistakenly???? :rolleyes: :rotate: :cutelaugh

Tastemybuds
Feb 7, 2006, 7:02 PM
I find that astro glide works pretty good. Keeps you lubed for a good while. It also isnt expensive at all you can get it at walmart!!!!

tom_uk
Feb 7, 2006, 7:07 PM
you cant beat elbow grease, better that semen anyday!

nubiwoman
Feb 7, 2006, 7:22 PM
you cant beat elbow grease, better that semen anyday!

.......no you dont use elbow grease!.. we use that vielle stuff from boots!... behave!

......anyway, that elbow grease stuff is out of date!

tom_uk
Feb 7, 2006, 7:27 PM
............ out of date elbow grease - sad or wat! :(

searchingbrian
Feb 7, 2006, 7:29 PM

Hey, altbinary,
I don't know what a women feels when she is entered vaginally or anally but I would imagine that the only one "mistaken" about where and when would have been you! not the women.

and for unprotected sex: shame on you!

Brian

jasforjas
Feb 8, 2006, 7:49 PM
I know some folks are very happy with KY

Well if you have tried half a dozen lubs and thats your preference then cool.
But if it was just the thing they had at the supermarket - might I suggests you have ago with a few others. ;)

Newmexicanman
Feb 21, 2006, 4:03 PM
I used to use KY. My partner and I were committed so it was no condom back then. And it was pre-AIDS. The last time I had anal was in November last year and we used a condom. Fortunately he was smallish - 4 inches hard - and that time we used an anal lube I bought in Albuquerque. It got tacky quickly, but luckily he also came quickly!

I would love to know another product that works well and does not get tacky or dry up. I cum best during anal sex (getting it I mean).

OralBradley
Feb 21, 2006, 6:02 PM
Once at a gay baths in PaloAlto, I was cruising the cubicles and entered one with the guy lying on his back so I though he wanted a blow job and entered. He told me that he was just resting and preferred to fuck my ass. I explained that I had had only bad experiences, but he countered that he would take lots of time to get me prepared and would stop at any time.
He started out by kissing an licking my nipples, which are very sensitive, and kissed and licked his way down to my cock and balls. He didn't take my cock in his mouth, but licked along the shaft and head. He placed a thumb against my anus and applied gentle pressure while he was licking my cock and balls.
After a few minutes of that, he started licking may asshole and trying to fuck it with his tongue. With my anus excited by his tongue and lubed up with spit, he gently inserted one finger slowly inside. Sometime alon the line he added some lube to his spit and fucked my ass with his finger for a while. One became two, became three, and I was really opened up and ready for his cock.
He lubed his cock and slowly inserted it into my ass by pussin in a bit and pausing several times. Unlike my previous "lovers," he had me on my back with my butt raised to receive him while I could also see him. Once he was full inserted he remained still for a bit to allow me to get used to the pressure of his cock while he stroked mine and tweeked my nipples.
At last he started to slowly withdraw his cock until he was almost out and the slowly reinserting it until his cock-hair was against my ass. Very soon, I was rising to meet his thrusts and our tempo increased until he was fucking me with some vigor.
He slowed down when he was close to coming and I could feel his shaft get larger inside me With this impetus, I was thrusting up onto his cock even more than he was thrusting into me. At the end, he made a few short, fast jabs when he came, and I shot my load up onto my chest and face.

jo69guy
Feb 24, 2006, 11:32 AM
To add to my earlier post, I have been in a relationship for over 5 years, and we don't fool around either. We don't use condoms, but I recommend that you do with a new or one time partner. We know we are safe, so we don't. Petroleum based lubes will ruin any latex condom! We currently use the Equate brand which is like a generic KY. It works well for us.

Also, a word of caution, we tried the self-warming version of KY, and it made my ass burn horribly! :2cents:

smokey
Feb 24, 2006, 12:14 PM
WD40 is not recommended :eek: its a great lube but tastes terrible :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

Newmexicanman
Feb 24, 2006, 10:04 PM
I have been following this piece on anal sex for the past few days. I have to say I have never orgasmed as intensely as I have when a penis has been buried balls deep in me... Just this topic has been making me crazy to go and get it!!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to find the perfect man in here? Get him home and get totally reamed!!! *sigh*

What is it we so love about a penis?

Turboguy
Feb 24, 2006, 11:05 PM
I have tried several:

Wife and I have used k-y and astroglide for years. K-y seems to dry up to fast and is very tacky. Astroglide stays "slick" longer, and doesn't seem to be nearly as tacky....but does have some tackyness.

I have a gay friend that introduced me to "gun-oil".........OMFG!!! Awesome shit. HOWEVER....NOT CONDOM SAFE...so have never used it while being fucked. But that shit is the bomb if your looking for a lube for toys and jerking off. It is like silk running between your fingers, doesn't get tacky at all, and is just plain awesome. Literally.....One drop....is enough.

Okay......so astroglide is our main Lube......the last encounter we had....we went to the the guys house we have been seeing, we used his lube.......need to get the name....it was good too...and condom safe. Although he did say that he had added a bit of water to thin it out.

Okay....offf my soapbox.