PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO YOU SPOT A BI FEMALE?

Irize
Nov 21, 2006, 5:24 AM
Yeah,how can you tell if a girl is a Bi?
;-)

someotherguy
Nov 21, 2006, 7:30 AM
To answer your first question: Expose her to sunlight and watch for freckles. Then the second answer is: By her spots.

I've always assumed any woman who appeared not obviously lesbian and also not interested in me personally was bisexual and just not in the mood for men at the moment. It's the explanation that makes the best sense to me. If you can get her to eat ice cream how she licks it is a dead give-away. In cold weather see if she likes tacos.

ScifiBiJen
Nov 21, 2006, 7:33 AM
...When you see a girl so sexy, so confidently beautiful that you must say to yourself "It would be cruel and heart-breaking to restrict her love and affection to only one gender"

And i believe that all of the lovely bi ladies on this site are sexy and beautiful in this way. For you to be any less than bi would be a terrible shame for the rest of the world. :bigrin:

DiamondDog
Nov 21, 2006, 3:51 PM
with time you'll learn how to tell if a man or woman is bisexual and you'll pick up clues or sometimes it will be so obvious that you'll just know and it's like their bisexuality is screaming at you it's so obvious.

welickit
Nov 21, 2006, 4:34 PM
We usually find out bi being honest and asking her. None have ever taken offense. Some were and some weren't. All of them without exception were interested in why we asked. Some who said they weren't found out they were. If you ask, the worst that can happen is they will get offended, say NO and never speak to you again. There is no law against asking.

innaminka
Nov 21, 2006, 5:44 PM
We usually find out bi being honest and asking her. None have ever taken offense. Some were and some weren't. All of them without exception were interested in why we asked. ........
There is no law against asking.

That's how I do it. I don't have gaydar, but there are certain aspects of women's behaviours that suggest a polite asking may not be out of order.

I've had a VERY few shrieks of outrage. A lot of giggles of denial, followed by genuine interest in why, and I've had a rather good lot of "yes, how did you know?"

It never hurts to ask. Just be polite and don't make the question an outright come-on.

suegeorge
Nov 23, 2006, 8:51 AM
I agree with the previous two posters. Over the years, I have assumed women were bi - and that way lies heartbreak, or at the very least frustration! I have no bi-dar whatsoever, unfortunately. Not everyone who seems to be bi actually is. And some people who don't seem to be are... :crosseye:

Bisexuality and beyond (http://suegeorgewrites.blogspot.com)

Billie10
Nov 23, 2006, 6:08 PM
I believe that most women would like to eat pussy and be with another woman, so basically, it comes (no pun intended) natural. Having a realtionship with a man is an added extra, so actually, women make out (no pun intended)!

Vin&Lissa
Nov 23, 2006, 8:29 PM
Just look around. Every woman, and indeed every man is bi to an extent... even if it's on an emotional level and never culminates in a physical experience.

~ V!N & Lissa ~