PDA

View Full Version : Booted Yet Again!

jazzer
Jul 29, 2005, 3:03 AM
Just wondered if anyone else other than me is constantly losing contact with the chatroom. I have the latest version of Java, so it shouldn't be a software problem.
Perhaps being as far away as Australia may be a problem , but it shouldn't make any difference. I am also financial with my internet provider, so hopefully they aren't cutting me off to give me a hint to pay up lol.
I would appreciate feed-back from others if they are having a similar problem and if it is widespread perhaps Drew may need to have some input.

rupertbare
Jul 29, 2005, 4:14 AM
Only "suffered" the problem once, about a week ago, when everyone got kicked out of the room. As I say this was a "first" for me, but then I never had a single problem with the old chat room either. I know this doesn't help you personally Jazzer - and as you (and others lol!!) know I not a "techie" so can't help in that direction - but at least by replying a "bigger picture" can be built. I must say that when the six people using the room were kicked off there was much surprise from all - so it can't be a common problem.

michelle1969
Jul 29, 2005, 2:23 PM
i get booted after a few minutes almost everytime i try to chat so you are not alone.

gina42
Sep 5, 2005, 12:32 PM
jazzer,
i tryed going in this morring to the chatt and got booted myself,lol...
but it happens to everyone every now and again and all you really can do is keep on trying...smile