PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to talk to

Angie315
Jul 28, 2005, 1:04 AM
Hi, I'm almost certain I'm bisexual, but I've never actually "done anything" with a girl and I'm very curious. Can anyone help me out?

jo69guy
Jul 28, 2005, 8:43 AM
Welcome to the forum, and you have found the right place. I am a bi-male, but if I can help, let me know.

arana
Jul 28, 2005, 8:52 AM
Welcome to the group Angie. There are lots of friendly, experienced people on this site that I'm sure you could talk to. Come to a few chats sometime and get to know us. That will help you feel more comfortable here and also get any questions you might want to ask out.

Hugs

chillddreamer
Jul 28, 2005, 12:54 PM
Hello I know that this is a cool site friendly. Helpful and respectful I believe. i look forward to talking to you

chook
Jul 29, 2005, 1:23 AM
Welcome Angie, If ever I'm on and you're on and you aint talking to anyone give us a yell :) They tell me I could talk the ears off a brass statue lol

So dont feel shy I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends in the room.
Cheers
Chook :bigrin:

curiousmom1965
Jul 29, 2005, 8:21 AM
HI Angie, and welcome. I too am in the same situation you are in. I know that I am bi and have never acted on it. But let me tell ya, there are some really great people here. Most everyone is really friendly and helpful. Come on into chat sometime and get to know us. Take care and good luck.

lovelyone22
Jul 29, 2005, 3:11 PM
Hi, I'm almost certain I'm bisexual, but I've never actually "done anything" with a girl and I'm very curious. Can anyone help me out?
angie, curious to how old you are? being with a woman is one of the greatest experience you could ever have. :tong:

avidfan
Jul 29, 2005, 10:37 PM
Hi Angie

Welcome to the site. I'm a male but I went through this very thing about two years ago. You'll be having some new and very exciting feelings and some very cofusing and scary thoughts. I'd be happy to share my experiences if you'd like.

Avidfan

Bi-ten
Jul 29, 2005, 11:47 PM
Welcome Angie,

Anytime you want to chat just send a note. I'll be glad to share some thoughts or experiences with you. Even though it will be from a male perspective, I think the feelings are the same for all of us.

Hugs,

:flag4: Bi-ten

CherryBlossom74
Jul 30, 2005, 4:17 AM
angie, curious to how old you are? being with a woman is one of the greatest experience you could ever have. :tong:

She's 18...look at her profile, silly.

Don't let them fool you. his place is as indifferent or not as the real world. If you need advice someone here migh tbe able to help you as they migh texperienced the same things as you have. Adrienne and I are in the same boat as you, and still looking for someone to add to our twosome for a threesome....but we haven't found anyone that fits both our bills as it were.

One thing we've both noticed is that single bi-females get loads more attention in general than single bi-men or bi-couples. So if you place picture ads up in many places and screen them, you should be able to find someone quickly that pleases you in mind and body. It's all about the time and effort you put in and those willing to respond to your earnest efforts. :bibounce:

mike9753
Jul 31, 2005, 8:22 AM
Hi Angie:

I'm a guy who has has a few bisexual experiences over the years. Since I'm 55 that's a lot of years. But I have also counseled many people your age +/- a few years and there are several things I have learned. When you are in your teenage years - I consider those years to be 12 to 24, (give or take), you are developing relationships. Physically & emotionally it is a confusing time - hormones racing thru your system, coming to grips with being independent dealing with more and more adult responsibilities, etc. It ain't easy!

I have learened that in many people's experience, they have an easier time developing a relationship with a same sex friend. This friendship may be a very close one. And even if they never experience any same sex physical intimacy, it may feel like they are ina romantic relationship. Because their experience is limited to only a few years of relationship building, they may begin to feel that they are attracted to same sex people - when it is really only a very close relationship with a special friend. It may feel like romantic love, when it is the love of one friend for another.

Now please don't think that I am saying that an 18 yr old individual couldn't know for certain whether or not they are bi, or gay or even heterosexual. I cetainly think they can. I just think that at that age, it may be more difficult to really know, because your experience is limited.

So my advice is to continue to learn more and more about yourself. Is it that you are turned on by sex - with any partner - man or woman? Or are you turned on by the thought of a close, fulfilling relationship with another person? There are lots of questiosn for you to answer for yourself. Being bisexual or gay is certainly more difficult in this world than being heterosexual. But it can be wonderfully rewarding if you meet the right people and are honest with yourself and with them. Don't rush anything, keep yourself safe, be cautious, make sure the people you reveal yourself to are genuine, sincere and honest.

But above all, and I am being repetitive, I know - keep yourself safe - both physically and emotionally.

I hope I have not said too much. I am always happy to listen, should you want to talk.

Mike

Mrs. Taz
Aug 5, 2005, 4:32 PM
hey angie, welcome to the group.i'm kitten, would love to chat with you some time. I am kinda in the same boat as you are. I have kissed a female b4 and stuff and I know I am bi but I never have gotten to enjoy it to the fullest. If you have any questions pls feel free to ask. come to the chat sometime, theres some really awsome people in there and we would all love to help you out as much as we can.

kitten

OregonGirlie
Sep 24, 2005, 7:40 AM
Hi Angie, just wanted to say I think you're gorgeous, and I'm sure you'll have no problem at all finding a lady who would LOVE to show you the ropes. :tong:
Much Love,
-JJ

SrBiM
Sep 24, 2005, 8:23 AM
Angie:

I think the advice given you by the "senior" gentleman (who is much my junior) is not only thoughtful and considerate, but exceptionally wise. He has identified the elements necessary for you to consider, not only in the near future, but for the rest of your life as you evaluate your relationships. Use your head to protect your heart and to enrich your friendships and romances throughout your life and you will be happy and giving to everyone with whom you interact.