PDA

View Full Version : Fluid sexuality

bi_scott
Nov 14, 2006, 4:26 AM
Guys & girls, this is shameless promotion but I have started a blog that will hopefully help me to understand my own sexuality, my own mind and my own desires. I have only just started this blog but it would be great to have your thoughts and comments.

Please do take a look at http://fluidsexuality.wordpress.com

DiamondDog
Nov 14, 2006, 2:40 PM
I like your blog and how you write about your dreams and use them to keep track of your sexuality. I too have thought about my own fluid sexuality and how it's reflected in dreams; but my dreams are a bit more intense than just kissing. ;)

I was telling a friend last night about how I prefer both men and women and how I can't pick one and how I like them both for seperate reasons, and how my attractions all boil down to the person themselves.

bi_scott
Nov 15, 2006, 4:30 AM
Hey thank you for your comment. I am using this blog to try and understand me. You are right I live men and women for totally different reasons. It's interesting how I love the male / male as in the masculinity of a male. I would not hop into bed with a guy who is camp (no offence, just not the masculinity I am after). I go to the gym. I am quite athletic. I love kissing an masculine guy, being held in his arms, holding him in mine, faling asleep on his chest.

With a girl it's different, completely different, I want to be hear tower of strength. I love the feminine / masculine.

Mhhh. I am learning to understand myself more but I have no idea how to find / experience such relationships. Oh well! :tongue:

Thanks for your comment.