PDA

View Full Version : What is your biggest fantasy?

Bi_Jay
Nov 13, 2006, 7:06 PM
For me there are a few, either the 3sum, or to eat a cream pie. hell to get a cream pie for that matter, I just love cum so whatever it is it has to involve cum! I have never actualy gotten a facial though other then the couple I gave myselfe that is something I have realy been wanting to try for a while now. But I think that the biggest thing I want that I have yet to do is to eat another guys cum off (or out) of a woman, ok well now I have to go take care of my erection.

BUT WHAT IS YOURS?

ambi53mm
Nov 13, 2006, 8:19 PM
I had an incredible fantasy about three days ago...but I can't remember what it was...too many recreational drugs during the 60's and 70's I guess....I've done almost everything I've ever been able to come up with, or at least those that are actually capable of being done...Creampies still rate pretty on my want to do again and again list as well :tong:

Ambi :)

mannysg
Nov 13, 2006, 8:33 PM
Mine biggest fantasy is a MMF threesome. It starts with me watching my wife & another man making out. THey procede on to undress each other and having sex. I then eat the creampie from her, then lick her juices off of him. Of course my licking causes him to get hard again, so I either finsh him off with my mnouth, or he does me anally while I go down on my wife again.

Bi_Jay
Nov 13, 2006, 9:06 PM
Mine biggest fantasy is a MMF threesome. It starts with me watching my wife & another man making out. THey procede on to undress each other and having sex. I then eat the creampie from her, then lick her juices off of him. Of course my licking causes him to get hard again, so I either finsh him off with my mnouth, or he does me anally while I go down on my wife again.

That right there man, that is what I am talking about. having a guy in my ass while doing a chick after I ate his creampie out of her. wether he cums in me or not either way as long as everyone cums at least once right? lol.

strawberry8302
Nov 13, 2006, 10:01 PM
For me there are a few, either the 3sum, or to eat a cream pie. hell to get a cream pie for that matter, I just love cum so whatever it is it has to involve cum! I have never actualy gotten a facial though other then the couple I gave myselfe that is something I have realy been wanting to try for a while now. But I think that the biggest thing I want that I have yet to do is to eat another guys cum off (or out) of a woman, ok well now I have to go take care of my erection.

BUT WHAT IS YOURS?

My fantasies are: to have an orgy (all male, all female, and mixed), to have a 4 some or more some (all kinds), and to have sex with a transsexual. It may sound wierd, but I just think it would be fun. They have everything, tits, ass, and a dick. I'd like to have 3 somes with them too. For some reason, all the trannies I've seen only offer their sexual services for money... eww. I'm rambling... anyway, would anybody like to set anything up????

trip1
Nov 14, 2006, 6:28 AM
Hmm One would be being the last guy in line to fill an already cum filled pussy with my own then having her squat in my face and ride my tongue as i bailed the sweet pussy out...Another would to find a guy that cum's soooo HEAVY.... drown me drown me LOL

12voltman59
Nov 14, 2006, 11:32 AM
My fantasy is to find someone really cool that we both really like each other in all ways-for sex, for friendship, companionship--etc. It matters not whether that person is male or female, just that we have a really great connection.

We travel to some neat place--somewhere in a tropical setting where we are the only people around--we have the beaches, a jungle setting with a waterfall that comes down into a pool perfect for swimming--all to ourselves. We have a great little beach cabin to stay in with all the amenities we need to be comfortable.

While we are in this great place--we both "fuck and make love"* anywhere we please, at any time, all over our little private paradise.

Definition of fuck: to have wild, unbridled, lustful, animalistic sex
Definition of "making love" : slow, sensuous, passionate, heartfelt, loving sex

We do it on the beach-we do it under the waterfall and in the pond--we do it in the outdoor shower-we do it in the hut--we do it ....

In other words--sometimes we hump each other's brains out when doing it and at others---take our time and luxuriate in the experience.

LoveLion
Nov 14, 2006, 3:27 PM
Mine change alot, but I would say that lately my biggest fantasy would be to meet a guy in a public shower and give each other oral. Then take him back home and just spend an entire day doing anything and everything we can think of to eachother

the sacred night
Nov 14, 2006, 7:29 PM
I have a new fantasy I hadn't thought much about before. I recently read a story about a guy who is at this party and is really uncomfortable with all the loud noise and the crowds of people he doesn't know, so he goes in a closet (there's a little ironic statement at this point in the story about how he's in the closet "literally this time" at which point it's revealed that the guy is gay). He goes in a closet just to avoid the noise and the strangers, and just sits in there for awhile until suddenly the door opens and someone else is shoved in. The guy that's just been shoved in beats on the door and says "You guys are so dead when I get out of here!" So we get the impression they are now locked in the closet together. So they sit there and talk about how bored they are, all the while in the dark, strangers, don't even know what the other looks like. Then the guy who was shoved in starts scooting closer to the other guy, touches his hand, and then kisses him. The one who was kissed is all like "WTF i don't even know you!" at first, but then they start making out and the guy jerks him off and then just leaves, revealing that the closet never had a lock in the first place.

The logistics of the situation would be different of course since I'm female, but truthfully I'd rather it not happen to me as I am... if I were a guy I think it'd be a lot hotter, mostly because as a woman I'd be a lot more afraid than turned on and it wouldn't be a good experience atall. Or, I don't know, would I be afraid if I were a guy? Maybe, but I don't get the impression that men really fear that type of thing the way women are taught to. I guess it's kinda stupid of me to speculate, since I've never been a guy and can't say anything about it. I think I might have a little TG in me though.

joxbear69
Nov 14, 2006, 7:45 PM
a weekend long orgy at a secluded resort--most likely a beach/pool setting where all people participating have an "open mind/open door" policy for "whatever" (except for pain/torture, blood or scat).

LoveLion
Nov 15, 2006, 12:12 AM
I have a new fantasy I hadn't thought much about before. I recently read a story about a guy who is at this party and is really uncomfortable with all the loud noise and the crowds of people he doesn't know, so he goes in a closet (there's a little ironic statement at this point in the story about how he's in the closet "literally this time" at which point it's revealed that the guy is gay). He goes in a closet just to avoid the noise and the strangers, and just sits in there for awhile until suddenly the door opens and someone else is shoved in. The guy that's just been shoved in beats on the door and says "You guys are so dead when I get out of here!" So we get the impression they are now locked in the closet together. So they sit there and talk about how bored they are, all the while in the dark, strangers, don't even know what the other looks like. Then the guy who was shoved in starts scooting closer to the other guy, touches his hand, and then kisses him. The one who was kissed is all like "WTF i don't even know you!" at first, but then they start making out and the guy jerks him off and then just leaves, revealing that the closet never had a lock in the first place.

The logistics of the situation would be different of course since I'm female, but truthfully I'd rather it not happen to me as I am... if I were a guy I think it'd be a lot hotter, mostly because as a woman I'd be a lot more afraid than turned on and it wouldn't be a good experience atall. Or, I don't know, would I be afraid if I were a guy? Maybe, but I don't get the impression that men really fear that type of thing the way women are taught to. I guess it's kinda stupid of me to speculate, since I've never been a guy and can't say anything about it. I think I might have a little TG in me though.

oohh, thats my favorite so far, it sounds every erotic. (send me a link to that story if its on the web ;) ) Theres something about random encounters that get me going. I have no idea how I would act in real life, but fantasy wise, I like.

As for begin afraid in a situation like that, I think your right in saying men dont fear that kinda thing in the same way. Im sure there would be some fear of course but I think for a women it would be a very different, truer kind of fear. Thats my view for a male perspective anyways

IanBorthwick
Nov 15, 2006, 12:35 AM
My fantasy centers around being used as a means of pleasure to both man and woman simultaneously. I'd be in the woman making love and the man comes up behind me, and slides into me! Then he sets the pace to which I make love to her while they both fondle and carress me between them. A simultaneous orgasm might be unfeasible for 3 people, but after we are all spent, I would eat my cum out of her, licking her clean, then remove his condom and lick him clean. The stimulation is so great that I arouse him and she begins to orally gratify me as I pleasure him.

<Sigh>

Never happen, though.

holybane
Nov 15, 2006, 12:45 PM
I'd have to go with strawberry up there on this... never happen though! lol.

Roger

yoyo4u
Nov 15, 2006, 1:05 PM
It is "sort of" my fantasy, because I know I'd never do it, but it is extremely kinky!!!

I read it in Nancy Friday's book: Men in love

This guy served at the army, where they had a long wooden fence with a hole thru it.
(The first glory hole?)

He'd suck guys anonymously.
His record: 39 dicks in a day!

So there you go.... ;)

curiousguy897
Nov 15, 2006, 1:31 PM
My fantasies are: to have an orgy (all male, all female, and mixed), to have a 4 some or more some (all kinds), and to have sex with a transsexual. It may sound wierd, but I just think it would be fun. They have everything, tits, ass, and a dick. I'd like to have 3 somes with them too. For some reason, all the trannies I've seen only offer their sexual services for money... eww. I'm rambling... anyway, would anybody like to set anything up????

I would like to have an orgie with transexuals and shemales.I would like to be dominated by shemales.I like to suck them all for hours while i am beeing fucked from my back.then when they finish i would try to swalow as much cum as i can.I

hairless
Nov 16, 2006, 2:10 AM

Oh yes you've discribed mine to a tea. Just as you said it

peaceful
Nov 16, 2006, 2:37 AM
Well I'm old and have had a rather good sex life , however I would really
like to play with a transsexual ( ladyboy ) . Now that would complete
all my sexual fantasies

vrycuriousguy
Nov 16, 2006, 4:43 AM
my favorite fantasy is me and another guy are watching two women pleasure each other and then one of the women asks to see one of us suck the other one I gladly agree and drop to my knees in front of the other guy and procede to suck and lick on his cock then one of the women puts in a strap-on and rams it in to my ass while the other woman sits on the guys face