PDA

View Full Version : Meetings through Bisexual.com

shaker27
Nov 13, 2006, 1:37 PM
Hi, I pretty new on this sight and really enjoy it. I have thought about meeting people through here for sexual encounters. Who has met people through here and how was the encounter?

Philbert
Nov 13, 2006, 3:29 PM
i've met a couple through here, we first met somewhere puplic. the second time we met was a lot more private. and we are meeting again this weekend, it'll be so much fun. :bigrin:

binbi42
Nov 14, 2006, 7:09 AM
Hi, I pretty new on this sight and really enjoy it. I have thought about meeting people through here for sexual encounters. Who has met people through here and how was the encounter?

We've met two couples back when we first came to Bisexual.com. Both of the encounters were pleasant. The first involved a two-hour drive for both parties and the second, was a little closer and was just a dinner date. There was no intention in either case for a sexual encounter on a first time meeting and the attraction just wasn't strong enough to pursue either. I think as a couple at least with us, that there has to be some kind of a connection on some level or another, in order to take things to a more intimate level. We'd be inclined stronger towards “friends with benefits” with a very strong emphasis on friends first. We derive more enjoyment from the intimacy between couples than the blatancy of a purely “nothing but sex” encounter, and that takes time. We’ve experienced both and know what we prefer overall by comparing those experiences. :2cents:

binbi42 :love87:

Lee in TN
Nov 14, 2006, 9:44 AM
Met a guy here back in the spring, we hit it off and have seen each other several times since. Really nice guy, a lot in common not even including the sexual aspects...so I had some good luck with it.