PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for my Abscence

hypershot
Jul 27, 2005, 5:37 AM
Hey to one and all.

I just wanted to write a quick messgae just to outline the reasons why I havent been online lately.

Basically, Im having a fair bit of trouble with money, and the fact of my parents not liking me living here, as well as me not liking living here. So for the last week or so, I have been spending as much time as possible over at friends houses, because I just dont want to go back to see my parents. Unfortunately this means im gonna be less likely to come online as my friends dont have an internet connection.

I'll be on when I can but I just wanted to apologise to everyone, and ask that you please don't worry about me...Im gonna be fine...I just need to sort a few things out.

Also within one month of getting a job, im gonna be moving out, and then will be without a pc or internet connection for a while also...I will keep you updated for as long as I can.

I love you all!

With Love Chris,

xXx

arana
Jul 27, 2005, 6:03 PM
Have missed you Chris and understand all that you are going through. Hope all the best for you and that you find someplace where you can be happy and at peace very soon!

Love ya babes,
Arana

codybear3
Jul 27, 2005, 6:12 PM
Hope all works out for you Chris. Best of luck...-Cody

chillddreamer
Jul 27, 2005, 6:15 PM
:cool: Chris I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. I hope every thing will work out. When things are at there lowest. They will turn around and be sunny again talk to later

tom_uk
Jul 28, 2005, 2:45 AM
hey hyper - we'll all miss you and your enthusiasm for our little chat room - good luck and come back real soon

Tom

rupertbare
Jul 28, 2005, 4:32 AM
Hyper: I shall miss your humorous way in the chat room!! I do hope that your job search is both short and successful (in that it's something you actually want to be doing!?!). Don't forget that most Public Libraries in the UK now have free internet access (during opening hours?!!) so that could always be an option for leaving posts if not actually chatting to us. Many of us will understand the hassle involved with parents (and us parents with kids!!) as one grows ready to leave "the nest" for ever. The eternal parent/child battles - I still can't talk to my parents about politics, sex or religion without one of getting pigged off!!.

Do take good care of your self, am looking forward to seeing you back with us ASAP

With hugs

Rupe, London, UK

Mrs. Taz
Aug 5, 2005, 4:35 PM
we will all miss you hyper. hope to see you back in chat soon hugs, and a kotc. :)

gina42
Sep 5, 2005, 12:12 PM
good luck chris,
hope everything works out for you.. :)