PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break from it all

gayle
Jul 27, 2005, 12:23 AM
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know I'm going to try taking a break from it all for awhile. I've got quite a few things on my mind, some things I want to work through and decisions I need to make. I believe I'm going to take a break from chat as well, although I'll miss it. I'm going to miss chatting with Daemon, Arana, BiGirl, Kitten, CMM, MIHH, Jadewind, PhoenixRising, and Bum_Ditty, to name just a few. If you want to send me a private message, I'll try to get back to you. Please know that none of you have offended me. I just have a lot on my mind and want to step back and think things through. It's time to decide what direction my life is going to take, and the changes I need to make in order to be truly happy. Please understand that I just need to think things through. It doesn't mean that I won't be thinking about y'all and wishing you all the best. I've just got to take care of myself for awhile. I am debating going out of state for a little while and won't have internet access if I do. I just want a little time to think. So I'll end this posting with a hug. :grouphug:

chook
Jul 27, 2005, 1:43 AM
Well Gayle, I for one will be sad to see you go and I'll also miss chatting with you, but if it means that you'll get a break and sort yourself out I hope its for the better for you from what you told us all it does sound like you really do need to get away from everything for a while but knowing you I'm sure you'll come to the right decision and with a bit of luck you'll be gracing the chatroom once again soon.

Anyway please take care and if I can help in any way, you know how to find me. :)

Cheers and Good Luck
Chook

Mrs. Taz
Jul 27, 2005, 1:44 AM
hey Gayle just want to let you know that I understand and I will be here for you when ever you need me. You mean alot to me as a friend, as do you to a bunch of others in chat as well. I wish you well, and happiness. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

kitten

gayle
Jul 27, 2005, 3:44 AM
Thank you for the kind replies I have already received. I appreciate the friendships I have found at this site and fully intend to return once I've sorted a few things out. I guess I just want to feel some peace of mind and with some of the changes that I am going to be making in my life, and ones that have recently taken place (such as putting my dog to sleep --- I know, not a big deal to someone who isn't an animal lover --- but a major deal to me) and I just want to get things sorted out. I want to be able to be the kind of friend to y'all that has something to offer, but right now I seem to simply be full of questions and then there is the sadness that I can't seem to fully shake. I'm not sure I'm ready to call it depression, but I know that at 40 years of age, there was so much I had hoped to have achieved. I am trying to be grateful for the good things in my life, but to have so many dreams go unrealized is very painful for me. I hope to figure out how to maybe recapture some of those dreams and to once again feel true joy on a regular basis. You all have helped so much more than you can possibly imagine and I treasure each of you for the wonderfully unique people that you are. So many times you've made me laugh, or given me a new insight that helped me to grow as a person. I don't know how long it will be before I return, but I WILL come back. I am going to miss y'all while I'm away. :2cents:

bigregory
Jul 27, 2005, 9:35 PM
I know about the lost dreams..
Big Big KISSES
I wish i could give you a hug ..
pvt. me if you need to blow off some steam.
Greg..

bigregory
Jul 27, 2005, 9:47 PM
Blow off steam no thats not what i want to say.
If you need some 1 to talk to PLEASE send me a mail
Gayle as our " community director " We love you here...
As our friend we also love you here, so dont be gone for long...........
greg...

arana
Jul 27, 2005, 11:53 PM
Gayle, tho you'll be missed I understand why you must take this break and I DO hope that it helps you one way or another. It's very hard as you get older and look back on things that shoulda, woulda, coulda been. The time goes by so much more quickly now and you can't waste time where it's not being appreciated if you want to be happy. I hope you find what you're looking for!

Big Hugs!

rupertbare
Jul 28, 2005, 4:37 AM
Gayle, although I do so understand much of what faces you at this time in your life (been there, done that) - I just wanted to say how much I shall personally miss seeing your postings and our occasional meetings in the chat room.

I just hope that it will all have a "happy ending".

With much love and huge hugs

Rupe, London, UK. XXXXXXXXXXX