PDA

View Full Version : Since we are mostly Bi-sexual...

codybear3
Nov 11, 2006, 10:26 AM
I invite you all to try both orgasms....Try not to have too much fun....Do not give up too quick...Versitile individuals, this is a must... :paw: :paw:

Orgasmic Stimulator...............

http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/3939/Orgasmic_Simulator2.htm

Enoll
Nov 11, 2006, 11:17 AM
Hahah, I remeber seeing that thing back when I was new to the internet.
I was but a wee lad.

20 seconds? come on......lies, all lies.
>_>

Mrs.F
Nov 11, 2006, 11:21 AM
Funny... :cutelaugh

I kept thinking with the guy one that it was not downloading right and then it hit me...lol. :rolleyes: There is some truth to it though..... :tongue:

Lorcan
Nov 11, 2006, 11:46 AM
Funny! :cutelaugh

Men can be quicker!

But they are showing that stereotypically woman have multiple orgasms. I've read that multiple orgasms are smaller that that one BIG orgasm. But they have it backwards.

citystyleguy
Nov 12, 2006, 2:22 AM
the first one is way too cute for words, and the other one made me begin to sweat that it would never end! :rolleyes:

codybear3
Nov 12, 2006, 12:06 PM
Hahah, I remeber seeing that thing back when I was new to the internet.
I was but a wee lad.

20 seconds? come on......lies, all lies.
>_>

You tell 'em, Enoll...20 seconds indeed...I can personally go for as long as 35 seconds...So there... :rolleyes: :paw: :paw:

CountryLover
Nov 12, 2006, 10:39 PM
Since I'm happily multi-orgasmic, ;) and happily bi also......both buttons fit me!

I think my fastest time has been about 15 seconds to the first one, with subsequent orgasms building and gathering strength with each peak til a grand finale that leaves me racked with pleasure. Life is good! :tongue: