PDA

View Full Version : Typical newbie post but has to be done.

bi_scott
Nov 11, 2006, 5:33 AM
27 years old. Based in the UK but travel alot. I am bi (that's why I am here, hey?) Kinsley scale, about a 4.

I think, the thing for me is that I am attracted to a person's mind, their character, their personality. I love it when two worlds collide. Those two world's dont cheesily become one world (how simple that sounds!) but those worlds work hard, they go through pain, heart-break, discussion and fun as they learn to love one another more (love being were they adapt to each others strengths, weakness, likes and dislikes). Two people painfully mold towards one another along the path of an interesting and exciting journey. I dont care whether that individual has a penis or a pair of tits (sorry to be brash!) It is just the mind that I am into.

My love for women: I love to be strength for a woman. I love a mind and a heart that is free spirit, free to explore life, sexuality and thought. I love to be there for that girl, to wake up in the morning and spend the day with her. Sexually, i love being with a woman - that male / female - mix. I love it. That sensitivity, that exploration... woah!

My love for a man: I love a man's mind. I can relate to a man's mind more. I love to have a man's arms wrapped around me. I love to stay up late talking with a guy, watch a movie on the sofa, fall asleep holding each other. I love spending time with a guy as if our gender's did not matter. Sexually I dont know what I want with a guy - I have tried everything mostly one night stands but I dont really like being fucked or fucking. But then sometimes I do, on both accounts. I think that the key thing here is that previously it has been a few one night stands. I look forward to one day making love to a guy rather than a quick shag!

So thats me, basically. I would love to one day be in a relationship with a male or female who would be free for me to explore with a member of the opposite sex either together or on my own. I would love to be in a relationship whereby sexual freedom brings about a closeness in the relationship that I have. I appreciate that this will probably never happen, would be nice if it did.

Anyway, I have lots of thoughts / feelings - you will get to know me on this site as I am taking a lot more steps to explore, think and be enlightened on this area of my life! So, hi, get to know me and allow me to get to know you!