PDA

View Full Version : How I feel

jadewind
Jul 25, 2005, 3:57 PM
How I Feel

Everyday I wake up and head to work I hear how people are put down becuase of their Race sex or even what they belive in. I on the other hand try to Change all that by being my true self. I wont and will never mension any names however my Boss is a perfect example. I am tired of the put downs and the words he says to me.Well one day i was fed up with his words towards me and how he was treating me, I told him off and things have been better since, at times he will try to hit a nerve but I wont let him. I know the fact of what I am and who I am and How I was raised. And I even feel much better inside my heart, more now then ever before. Why, Becuase I met some very wonderful people here in this room who help my life to be better. I want to thank
Arana , Allbi, Mihh, BiGirl ,Childdreamer ,CMM ,and Daemon for your kind words of friendship. Most of my life I could never make up my mind to figure out which side of the fence I want to or need to be on. So For you who dont know me I am a crossdresser , I am thinking on going a bit further towards transexual. This is how I see myself and desire to live. I really love the femine side of life and I feel since child hood I have a lot of femine traits. How ever I treat all people who have desires equilty, I love both sexes and I respect each persons Ideas and belifes, So if you feel like your differnt you should be differnt becuase each person is a presious life a glimmering jem. So Be safe Have fun and enjoy life to its fullest. :girl: :yinyang: :angel: :grouphug: :kiss:

arana
Jul 25, 2005, 9:16 PM
You are very welcome Jade (Tai Tai) but you make it very easy to be friends with you. You have a very kind soul and I hope that you find much happiness in your life.

Wo ai ni

jazzer
Jul 29, 2005, 6:54 AM
At various times in life we have to make a choice as to which path we should follow. Whichever path you choose to follow Jadewind, I hope that it leads you to love, peace and happiness.

OzBiBoy25
Jul 29, 2005, 1:02 PM
Some people say some terribly insensitive things at times for all kinds of reasons, well done to you for staying true to yourself and challenging people where needed. You deserve a lot of respect for that. I hope that your journey in finding your gender identity proves to be as rewarding as you imagine.

All my best
:flag1:

hypershot
Jul 29, 2005, 2:30 PM
You go get em Jade! We're behinf you every step of the way ;)

allbimyself
Jul 29, 2005, 8:02 PM
Jade, my friend, I only have one piece of advice for you... "to thine ownself be true." But you seem to have that down, just don't want you to forget it when times get tough.

If you need anything, give me a yell.

(((((((((((((((((((( jade )))))))))))))))))))))))

Allbi

Kitsy
Aug 1, 2005, 9:11 PM
Yeah spread the love ^_^

bigregory
Aug 1, 2005, 10:43 PM
:tongue: Im so happy for you.
Dont get high blood pressure ..
We only do this life once so enjoy it........ :grouphug:
We love ya.....
greg

chillddreamer
Aug 2, 2005, 7:49 PM
Hey hey that sounded almost like a good bye. Sorry I haven't been on here much just dealing with things in my life. Some of those things the people in have helped with. So I think I know how you feel Jade baby. :cool:

jaytoppin
Aug 4, 2005, 1:42 AM
So For you who dont know me I am a crossdresser , I am thinking on going a bit further towards transexual. I don't care what you wear, if you need a hug, all you have to do is ask. ;) Or give me that look, you know the one where you stretch your arms out, lower your chin and smile.

davenavy1946
Aug 4, 2005, 1:44 PM
Hi, Cheer up and enjoy the fact that you feel anything. To many people today feel nothing. You are a warm and caring person. It doesn't mattter to me or any person what you decide to be sexually, as long as you remain a caring and honorable individual. Love and hugs and kisses, what ever you choose to be. Dave.

gina42
Sep 3, 2005, 12:25 AM
jade,
always be true to yourself and your heart and always know that you have good friends who care about and love you.
hugs,gina :)

happyjoe68
Sep 3, 2005, 10:59 AM
Good for you!

LoveYourCum
Sep 3, 2005, 1:42 PM
All the secrets of the universe can be found within you. You are you for a reason, your feelings and what you learn about yourself as you deal with them are key clues toward your personal peace. The enlightened people you have sought out and found for support bring other clues.

The hardest piece of the puzzle to find is how you will define your personal peace. Mine is being content. My path to contentedness is through satisfying my curiosities and taming my fears. For me I abandoned thoughts of external appearance as important, I went mad because I found I was more concerned about the opinions of others than my own.

The greatest blessing came to me in the realization that most others are fucking morinic asshole lemmings who never had an original thought of thie own. Who cares what they think, chances are they are wrong anyway. :bigrin:

Knowing who you are makes everything else irrelevent. You are God in your universe.

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 5, 2005, 9:22 AM
H there jade
just be "you" and things will seem to go easier
i too have been wearing more feminine things out in public, and i dont let the negative comments get me down, i am simply doing what i feel i should be doing, everyone should be able to wear what they find comfortable.
the other day i was in the grocery store, and a woman who worked there looked (disapprovingly) at my feet, and i just slipped my foot out of the flats and showed off my tan pantyhose covered foot and pink toe nails!
i feel i told this woman "this is who i am, and if you dont like it, dont look" without ever saying a word!
jade buddy! keep your chin up, and you know deep down you are doing what is right for you!!!!

your good friend M.I.H.H :three: