PDA

View Full Version : Attention all passengers...

Brian
Nov 7, 2006, 4:07 PM
... this is your Captain speaking. Sorry for that unexpected turbulence. But it should be clear flying from here on out.

I'm referring to the big server hiccup we just had - sorry about that. It was unavoidable - we had to move some important files around.

- Drew :paw:

Mrs.F
Nov 7, 2006, 4:15 PM
Turbulance is ok as long as you don't tell us we are crashing.... :eek:

arana
Nov 7, 2006, 4:22 PM
Bet that was a bit of a surprise to those in the bathroom at the time. :tong: I'm sure the mile highers loved it though.

onewhocares
Nov 7, 2006, 4:24 PM
Oh Dear,

Where did you say the little white puke bags are?

Located in the back of the seat in front of you?

Where is the nearest exit? Remember, the closest may be behind you.

Oh thank you Captain, My Captain.

BELLE

texasman6172003
Nov 7, 2006, 5:54 PM
... this is your Captain speaking. Sorry for that unexpected turbulence. But it should be clear flying from here on out.

I'm referring to the big server hiccup we just had - sorry about that. It was unavoidable - we had to move some important files around.

- Drew :paw:
Hi Drew,well i must really like that airline, because im on that flight all the time,lol. It has nothing to do with your problem,its my crappy old computer i gotta replace,lol. But i must really like the airline service because i keep cumnming back for more,lol. But seriously im glad you got it fixed, :) .Just adding my warped sense of humor...

Mrs.F
Nov 7, 2006, 6:14 PM
Oh Dear,

Where did you say the little white puke bags are?

Located in the back of the seat in front of you?

Where is the nearest exit? Remember, the closest may be behind you.

Oh thank you Captain, My Captain.

BELLE

OK>>>Belle, I'll be sure to sit behind you and not in front of you on the next ride.
Captain Drew...this has been a fun flight but let's not repeat if we don't have too..Thanks. :eek2:

codybear3
Nov 7, 2006, 7:14 PM
Turbulance is ok as long as you don't tell us we are crashing.... :eek:

...and if we are crashing, can I put my head between someone elses legs instead of my own ????? :rolleyes: :paw: :paw:

anne27
Nov 7, 2006, 8:46 PM
Oh man, where did that flight attendant go? I think if we're gonna bump all over the place, I wanna 'nother drink! :tong:

bigregory
Nov 7, 2006, 11:20 PM
Not sure if your burb or somthing else you did but aol is working great. :bibounce: :bibounce:

wanderingrichard
Nov 7, 2006, 11:32 PM
bumps?? we had bumps??!! why dint somboady wake me up?? :eek:

m.in.heels&hose
Nov 8, 2006, 9:51 AM
That was turbulance?
I thought the earth moved

and richard, normal is just a setting on a washing machine :tong: