PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Experience

justafriend
Nov 7, 2006, 8:05 AM
The thread on 'Where are the Bi Asians' jogged my memory about something that happened to me about 20yrs ago or so. Kinda related to the aforementioned thread but not exactly. If this sounds like fiction, it's not. It's true.

This was way back before AIDS and just after my divorce. It was a rainy, boring Sunday afternoon. I had absolutely nothing going in in my love life and I was feeling lonely and very horney so I drove down to an adult news/video/magazine store or whatever you call it. I browsed through the whole store and wound up in the gay section. This must've been before shrink wrap too, because I remember I was flipping through the pages of a very interesting magazine when the door opened and in walked this gorgeous Chinese guy. WOW!! He was tall and slender and dressed like a model in GQ. His hair was jet black, parted on one side and sort of swept up and back on the other. I kept flipping through the magazine and watching him out of the corner of my eye and starting to feel very naughty. Was he gay? He showed some definite interest in the gay videos and then moved over to the magazines where I was. Hmmmm! I smiled, said hi and moved out of his way. He didn't speak or smile or anything, which I distinctly remember. He didn't stay long, but went to the clerk, got some change and headed for the back where the pay video machines were. I watched and as he rounded the corner he turned and looked at me. WHOA!!!! I skipped the clerk and followed him. I had never done anything like this before and truely didn't expect anything to happen. He was closing the door on one of the (yes, you guessed it) gay booths. (What the hell had gotten into me!! I think that looking at the magazines along with his good looks and sexiness had started something in me that I couldn't stop) I went in the booth next to him and closed the door. I didn't know much, but I knew what a glory hole was, and there it was. Nice and round and neatly cut probably with a hole saw. Just the right height. I knew there was one or two finger signal but didn't know which was which, so I stuck one finger in the hole and wiggled it. No response. Wrong signal maybe so I stuck two fingers through and wiggled. Still no response, so I leaned over and said 'Do you want a blow job?' All of a sudden there was his face looking back at me through the hole. We both sat up straight. I tried to talk to him, but I don't think he could speak English. After a minute or two of trying to communicate, he finally got the idea and stood up and pushed his cock through. I remember him laughing. He was soft so I started hand stroking him and got only a little rise so I took him in my mouth. That did it! Nice and hard. He had a Goldilocks cock. Not too big, not too little ...juuuust right. I got my rhythm going , and in a very short time, he started cumming. I have a permanent tickley spot in my throat, probably from a tonsillectomy, and his first blast hit me on my tickley spot and and I had to cough. I backed away trying to swallow and cough, but he wasn't through. Before I could get him back in my mouth I had cum on my face, running down my chin and on the front of my shirt and he still wasn't through. This guy was loaded! As soon as he finished he pulled back, zipped up and he was outta there. I wanted to talk to him before he got away so I followed him out trying to tidy up as I went. I went out the front door (leaving a sticky door handle) and caught him in the parking lot. He didn't want to talk and just wanted to get away I guess, so he got in his car and started to leave. The cool air made me realize all of a sudden how wet I was. This guy had really hosed me down. So there I was standing in the parking lot, very cummed on and with cars whizzing by on the street so I made a dash for my car and headed home. I went back to that place on several Sunday afternoons after that, but I never saw him again.

smokey
Nov 7, 2006, 10:36 AM
MMMM....I have never cared too much for glory holes...I want to watch what my attentions do to a lover...for me that is easily as pleasing as any orgasm....though those are mighty fine as well. And when I roll over and offer myself to them and feel them slide into me....and later feel their come trickle out...no glory hole matches that. But thats my opinion sounds like you had a great time and that is all that matters.

codybear3
Nov 8, 2006, 12:46 AM
Sounds like you really had a good time that day...Now-a-days, glory holes make me cringe cuz the last thing I need is a wacko with a razor on the other side...Check out the attached for a person that appears to make it a point to "have fun" at glory holes... :paw: :paw:

trip1
Nov 8, 2006, 4:42 AM
Sounds like you really had a good time that day...Now-a-days, glory holes make me cringe cuz the last thing I need is a wacko with a razor on the other side...Check out the attached for a person that appears to make it a point to "have fun" at glory holes... :paw: :paw:

Wow Check out condom Number 1.. Nice load...

justafriend
Nov 8, 2006, 7:42 AM
Glory holes are really not my style. I guess I just got carried away. Wish he had been a little friendlier.

joshua_134
Nov 10, 2006, 2:02 AM
i dont think i would ever suck a cock or put myn into a glory hole....but i hav to admit it makes me hot thinking about a total stranger like that....although its kinda out of the question with all the std's and really anything could happen.

But still a cool idea, although i havent every seen 1 b4...

wss30152
Nov 10, 2006, 4:11 PM
I never been to a glory hole but i would love to find one and back my ass up to the hole and have whoever fuck me. I think this would be a good way for me because i dont have to see them. I love to have sex with me but are not attracted to them unless they are fem such as a TV/TS.

happyjoe68
Nov 10, 2006, 5:45 PM
Gloryholes are a real erotic fantasy since you're being pleasured by someone you cant see and cant really control their actions - I suppose its similar to being blindfolded and being tied to a bed, and then you hear the door open ...