PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one

littlerayofsunshine
Nov 3, 2006, 2:12 PM
Who is getting the boot frequently in the last few days, I get in chat and then after a couple minutes Wham, I'm gone.

Tex, I don't know how ya do it honey, I would have smashed my keyboard if I were you. Just a couple days of it and I am nuts!

texasman6172003
Nov 3, 2006, 2:59 PM
Hi RAY RAY,Well like ive said before i am a paitent and stubborn man,lol. But i also enjoy the site and everyone's company so much i just put up with it all. :) .But believe me i do understand your aggrevation. So until my computer situation improves i will continue to be booted i guess,lol. I have been told its because i have such and old computer. But alas i do what i gotta do to get in the chat room,lol.

csrakate
Nov 3, 2006, 3:02 PM
I also had a "Tex experience" the other night. Soooo very frustrating!!! I wanted to give up but like Tex, I felt compelled to keep trying!!! I feel your pain Tex!!! Glad you are stubborn!!

Hugs,
Kate

tink1978
Nov 3, 2006, 3:25 PM
At least you can get in to chat. I can't even get it to come up.

miamiuu
Nov 3, 2006, 3:27 PM
For some reason whenever i use a firefox browser and try to go into chat it freezes up fire fox.

taz67156
Nov 3, 2006, 5:34 PM
hi everyone,
I need all of you to try some stuff and let me know if it helps you or not try to find updates for the browser that you use ie firefox,aol and update your java to the most recent one and clear the temp file to see if that helps also.

plz email me on here and report to me what happens I'm trying to work with drew to get these problems fixed and need your help in doing it.

thanks,
taz67156

12voltman59
Nov 3, 2006, 5:35 PM
I have been having trouble in the last few days with even getting to the site as well and have been getting booted more too--there were several instances today when everyone got booted off the room.

Doggie_Wood
Nov 4, 2006, 12:22 AM
Can't say that I have really had a problem except day befor yesterday. Everything froze up and I got booted. Had to log IE6 all the way down and back up - but I was in Juarez Mexico and it could have been a server that don't like gringos - lol.
BTW Taz - if it's free - I'm upgrading to IE7. I'll keep ya posted.
Hi kitten -
:doggie:

mrandmrs
Nov 5, 2006, 12:07 AM
:banghead: I feel like the queen of the boots sometimes....new cpu, old cpu don't matter....like me mams always said "Ya get what ya pay for". :rolleyes:

taz67156
Nov 16, 2006, 2:05 PM
hey everyone there is a new java update its 5.0 and has some fixes please run the program cause it could help some of you out that are getting kicked still.

Mrs. Taz
Nov 16, 2006, 5:22 PM
not really havin a prob with gettin booted(knock on wood) but saw dogwood said hi so thought I would say hi back to him. :)