PDA

View Full Version : Let's play a little 'finish this sentence game'. I want a woman who........

Rest85
May 18, 2024, 3:02 PM
I'll start.

"I want a woman who'....will straddle me to rub her wet pussy and clit on my tongue while she sucks another man's cock.

Ken Hadashi
May 18, 2024, 3:18 PM
I want a womaqn who likes double vaginal penetration!

joseluis
May 18, 2024, 4:48 PM
I want a woman who will give me a rimming and a prostate massage while she sucks me off

Lucky 61
May 18, 2024, 9:21 PM
...is a total tramp in bed and June Cleaver as soon as her feet hit the floor!

Curiouz1
May 18, 2024, 9:59 PM
...who is bi and kinky

chongster
May 19, 2024, 10:15 AM
Young, slender, bi, kinky and a total slut who would anything to please me.

BiKleinGuy
May 19, 2024, 12:01 PM
I want a woman who… has a COCK!

PeterBonobo
May 19, 2024, 4:00 PM
Likes to watch me suck cock, likes to suck cock with me, likes to watch me jack off while I watch her fuck other guys.

Rest85
May 21, 2024, 12:01 AM
Likes to watch me suck cock, likes to suck cock with me, likes to watch me jack off while I watch her fuck other guys.

Nice PeterBonobo! What you said, also!

BackyardShaman
May 22, 2024, 7:44 PM
Play with my ass and then peg me

wifekinky4husband
May 25, 2024, 12:46 PM
...is a total tramp in bed and June Cleaver as soon as her feet hit the floor!

lol - fuunnnnyyyyy

wifekinky4husband
May 25, 2024, 12:47 PM
I want a woman who… has a COCK!

Tooooooo Perfect!

Fiddlestyx
May 28, 2024, 2:12 PM
I'm going to give the boring answer I guess. I want what I've always wanted - a woman who is intelligent, interesting, loving, considerate, adventurous and open-minded. I guess you could apply all of the same to sex. Enthusiastic and willing to throw inhibition to the winds and go with whatever comes. Bi and happy with me being so and will to engage would be nice. I've had all of those in my life over the years except the being happy with me being bi bit...

At the moment I'd be be thrilled with a woman who has some real sexual enthusiasm to be quite honest!

redngoldpride
May 28, 2024, 4:45 PM
Is totally and completely uninhibited , and is willing and proud enough to ask for what she wants

Rest85
May 29, 2024, 1:10 AM
I'm going to give the boring answer I guess. I want what I've always wanted - a woman who is intelligent, interesting, loving, considerate, adventurous and open-minded. I guess you could apply all of the same to sex. Enthusiastic and willing to throw inhibition to the winds and go with whatever comes. Bi and happy with me being so and will to engage would be nice. I've had all of those in my life over the years except the being happy with me being bi bit...

At the moment I'd be be thrilled with a woman who has some real sexual enthusiasm to be quite honest!

Not a boring answer at all, Fiddlestyx. I bet most of us want the same thing I do.

Warren63
May 29, 2024, 10:19 PM
I want a woman who, will fuck five guys bareback in a row ,then straddle my face and let me lick her clean. Then make slow passionate love to her!