PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to have Bisexual thoughts

cyclingchicky
Nov 1, 2006, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone im 23 yrs old and up until lately would say I was hetro thru and thru but than all of a sudden have found myself being attracted to women and lastnight had a wonderfully satisfying dream where I was a in a realtionship with a women. I was wondering if this was how you guys/girls out there started discovering you were bi? and I was always under the impression that you were born gay as I have several friends who are gay and have always been. I know this is website is for the Bi community and hope not to have insulted anyone by expressing what at the moment is curiosity.
thanks for your time :tongue:

piercedbi
Nov 1, 2006, 10:26 PM
yes actually I have a very similar story.It was 1999 and I was young and st8 (or so I thought).I was watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time.I got to the part were Frank-n-Furter suduces both Janet and Brad,and I began to wish it was me.I then proceeded to masterbaute to the of fuckin both of the characters.after I finished I had to try to convince my self that this feeling was a 1 time thing,and that I was st8.A couple of days later i had a dream I was not only bi but I was having a 4sum and enjoying it.Then when I 15 my suspicions were confirmed.I was bi

Doggie_Wood
Nov 1, 2006, 10:27 PM
Let me welcome you to our site. I hope you will find what you are looking for or at least some insight to you blossoming sexuality.
I can say that I didn't discover my "Bi-ness" until I was in my 20's - however I wasn't sure of it and attempted to suppress it for many years. But I always seemed to have this little itch that was hard to scratch. Then I finally came to grips with and admitted to myself that I was bisexual. And that there was nothing wrong with or shameful about being bi. I simply enjoy having sex, with a women, man or both.
Anytime you want to include me in your dreams - just shout out my name and I'll cum running. LOL
And again - Welcome....

:doggie:

DiamondDog
Nov 1, 2006, 10:43 PM
hmm I first had thoughts when I was 12 (or even earlier) and for sure at 16 I knew I'm bisexual. Then as the years passed especially in my early 20s I started having more sex with men and had more gay/bi themed dreams.

Herbwoman39
Nov 2, 2006, 1:46 AM
I'm a much later bloomer than many here and in a way, for me it did start with a dream. Unfortunately I wasn't ready to accept it when I did have my first same sex dream.

Don't let fear deprive you of what is a perfectly natural and wonderful thing.

I lived in denial for most of my life until 2 years ago because I allowed society and parental judgements to define who I allowed myself to be attracted to. I was in such denial that I translated my attraction to women into appreciating the gender as artwork.

I still appreciate women of all sizes and shapes as fine sculpture, but now I accept the fact that I am also sexually attracted to many of those women, too.

Good luck on your journey of self-discovery. Post much and often. Ask questions. We like questions here. And do some soul searching.

In my case once I learned to acomodate this part of myself, I remembered things from my childhood that indicated that I've been Bi all along.

LoveLion
Nov 12, 2006, 2:07 AM
Iv had feelings for both genders since I was about 13 years old and started to mature. Basically as I hit puberty I became attracted to my next door neighbor (female) (I know the whole "Girl next door thing is lame" lol) and soon after I became very attracted to my best friend (male). So for me, I have been Bi since the beginning, it took me a long time to accept it, but I have had Bi feelings as long as I have been old enough to have feelings at all. It may be different for some people and Im no psicologist, but I have herd of people that go through Bisexual or homosexual phases. That could be what you are feeling or it could not be. All I can do is tell my story and hope it helps you in some way

absolutely_true
Nov 12, 2006, 3:39 AM
I've had bi feelings on and off since I was in high school, but for the most part just ignored them and tried to tell myself that I was being silly, that I wasn't gay because I liked guys. But still in the back of my head always thinking about women as much as I thought about guys. It took my a few years to figure out what was going on. And to be honest, I'm still not totally sure! :rotate: