PDA

View Full Version : What is with gay clubs?

miamiuu
Oct 31, 2006, 9:01 PM
I dropped by one for about 2 hours and there was alot of shirtless guys and since it was halloween they also had some guys dressed up in leather costumes. I just will never be able to understand that.

dfwbi-cyclist
Oct 31, 2006, 9:14 PM
you think people (gay or straight) wait for Halloween to dress in leather? :bigrin:

glantern954
Oct 31, 2006, 9:15 PM
Where did you go?

I dropped by one for about 2 hours and there was alot of shirtless guys and since it was halloween they also had some guys dressed up in leather costumes. I just will never be able to understand that.

twosides
Oct 31, 2006, 9:16 PM
Sounds like any weekend night in West Hollywood.

miamiuu
Oct 31, 2006, 9:22 PM
I went to space which was totally rocking. Funny thing is some guy there wante d to be my new best friend buy me a drink introduce me to another guy friend so I figured what the hell id go to twilo on gay night later cus i was getting annoyed at space and getting hit on anyway and i like the fact it isnt so full. Also cus i wasnt ready to sleep and wanted to drink more and listen to music.

DiamondDog
Oct 31, 2006, 9:22 PM
I really like "gay" clubs a lot more than het clubs since I can cruise/flirt with guys and dance/kiss them and nobody cares! :)