PDA

View Full Version : Setting the record straight

Jazminedress
Dec 17, 2023, 10:51 PM
As I seem to get a lot of offers from people 21 to 26............strange, but I do.

I will never, ever , no way am I gonna call someone 1/2 my age daddy, just not gonna do it

First off, I prefer older guys, but if it is a why not day, you ask me to call you daddy, I will start laughing and laughing and laughing

That is all

KDaddy23
Dec 18, 2023, 7:02 AM
Yeah, that'll never happen, silly kids.

DD788Snipe
Dec 18, 2023, 10:43 AM
Yes, I agree with that one Jaz. Same here.

njfresh
Dec 18, 2023, 12:30 PM
As I seem to get a lot of offers from people 21 to 26............strange, but I do.

I will never, ever , no way am I gonna call someone 1/2 my age daddy, just not gonna do it,,,

Tell them to call you mommy?

Jazminedress
Dec 18, 2023, 5:14 PM
Tell them to call you mommy?

even that would be weird, come suck mommys dick ?

Jazminedress
Dec 18, 2023, 5:15 PM
it just feels weird

CurEUs_Male
Dec 18, 2023, 6:15 PM
I hear ya! I don't need 'kids' the same age range as my own calling me daddy. Sure, it might work for others, but it makes the whole thing feel creepy. Next they'll be asking me to dress up like a priest!

As for "Setting the record Straight" ... my first thought, they are round, and why would you want anything here to be straight?

elian2
Dec 18, 2023, 8:39 PM
There was a local 20 year old in a dating app with the "callmedaddy" nickname. I have to admit it seemed a bit strange. Then again, maybe it would be fun to try one time.

elian2
Dec 19, 2023, 6:28 AM
I don't know if that's a nurturing instinct or a domineering one. It might actually be a good thing if an ultra horny 20 year old guy has a nurturing instinct considering how likely he is to get someone else pregnant.

njfresh
Dec 19, 2023, 3:53 PM
I hear ya! I don't need 'kids' the same age range as my own calling me daddy. Sure, it might work for others, but it makes the whole thing feel creepy. Next they'll be asking me to dress up like a priest!

You could roleplay being a scoutmaster or Little League coach.

BackyardShaman
Dec 19, 2023, 4:07 PM
I totally agree and understand this, I only am interested in those relatively close to my age when it comes to sex, whether male or female partners.