PDA

View Full Version : Help!

jeremy101
Oct 30, 2006, 2:38 AM
Hi all, I am new to these forums and I have a question..

I would say I am more attracted to females and only willing to have sex with a few males (one so far)..because Ive nwn him for along time and we trust eachother to keep it a secret..

Anyways, we have given eachother blowjobs a few times but outside of it we don't talk about it at all, it just happens, so its not like we are all open with eachother at it still gets kind of awkward each time.

He hinted to me once he wanted to try anal sex, but no talk of it since. We will probably be having another secret rendevous in a few weeks/days. I would like to have anal sex with him (mostly being the bottom but I'd like both)

I told him once that I think I am Bi..The onlything he has ever said about having sex with males is that it doesnt matter they feel the same so who cares if its a guy or girl.

This is my problem, I HAVE NO IDEA if he would like to get fucked..and I would be so embarresed if we fucked and he saw that I enjoyed getting it in the ass, and he wasnt into getting fucked at all.

I know what you're thinking..with this trust we should be able to communicate with eachother and I wish it was like that but It just isnt..
I will probably suggest that we drink this time so it wont be so awkward.

Can I get some opinions of what I should do?

miamiuu
Oct 30, 2006, 10:03 AM
Few observations. I doubt he is gonna care whether or not you get off cus he will be too busy gettng off himself. Also make sure you both clean your rear ends first. Best thing to do is talk to him about it.
That can lead to awkward situations.

johnnie2
Oct 30, 2006, 10:36 AM
Well you said "He hinted to me once he wanted to try anal sex" So maybe after a few drinks, Casually Bring it up. Just say something like, Hey, a while back you mentioned trying anal.. Would you want to top or bottom or both? Then just take it from there. Since he mentioned it once, He may be waiting for you to bring it up yourself. :bigrin:

wss30152
Oct 30, 2006, 7:48 PM
I have had the same prolbem in the past. We never talked about it and only did it after lots of booze. It was only oral at first then one time without even saying anything i just jumped up on his cock and rode him, he did not resist at all. It was like this for a while just me getting fucked while drunk then one night after he fucked my i rolled him over and fucked him , he didnt say stop but after i fucked him he never would come over and get drunk anymore. So i do suggest talking with the person to see how they feel. I hate that it ended this way because i enjoyed getting fucked by him and i would always cum while he fucked my ass.

Doggie_Wood
Oct 30, 2006, 8:38 PM
Few observations. I doubt he is gonna care whether or not you get off cus he will be too busy gettng off himself. Also make sure you both clean your rear ends first. Best thing to do is talk to him about it.
That can lead to awkward situations.

I agree with several of the replies - however - this one especially, make sure the back door is clean and you've both had your daily BM. Another awkward situation.
Woof - Woof :doggie:

Doggie_Wood
Oct 30, 2006, 8:47 PM
Hi all, I am new to these forums and I have a question..

I would say I am more attracted to females and only willing to have sex with a few males (one so far)

Oh - bi the way - Welcome to the site. Enjoy yourself. And as far as what you like or dislike or prefer - to each their own. Everyone is different, has different fettishes, fantasies, desires, like and dislikes. That's part of being human. It does sound as if you are coming to terms with your sexuality and at your own pace. And that is certainly OK. You own your sexuality so you should be the judge of what is or is not right at any time for you.

Again, Welcome

Woof - Woof :doggie: