PDA

View Full Version : Curious if bi ladies found themselves craving pussy after the first time trying...

Rest85
Nov 28, 2023, 9:36 PM
LADIES!! If you are reading this, please fill us in.. We bi men are frequently commenting how our craving to suck cock has only grown stronger after we first tried it. Guys often mention how they became 'addicted' to sucking cock Has it happened to you after you first satisfied your curiosity about licking another woman?

I was curious to try sucking a cock and I VERY much enjoyed the first time I did it, but afterwards I had some guilt and tried to convince myself that my first time was also the last. Well, most everyone knows how that goes! I found myself thinking about it more than ever!

Every time I jacked off, I'd relive how much I liked sucking that first cock. Even when I was with my girlfriend, I'd frequently have fantasies of pleasuring another man's cock, especially when I'd watch my gf sucking mine. I'd be envious that she was the one sucking cock and not me!

Long story short, I eventually found myself seeking out and sucking another man's cock...then another...and on and on...

I wish there were more bi ladies on here who could answer my question if it's common for that same process to happen to the women who satisfied their curious about licking another woman. Did you try to convince yourself that you had satisfied your curiosity, but were unable to resist doing it again? Do some married ladies sneak to enjoy the pleasures of another woman the way many men sneak around on their wives for cock?

Do you have a secret friend, maybe within your own social circle with whom you enjoy the pleasure?

Even if you never did it again, do you find yourself fantasizing about it during masturbation or during sex with your guy?

I wish there was an equal number of women posting and commenting here about their love of cunnilingus the way we men are posting about sucking dick.

I guess all the cocksuckers have hijacked the site. Apparently, there are more of us...or we are just more interested in reading and talking about it...or we men just seek out these sites more frequently.

Hopefully there are just as many ladies loving another woman's sweet cunt and there are men sucking cock. I would love to read frequent posts about it!! Wishful thinking I suppose.

Ladies?

wifekinky4husband
Nov 28, 2023, 11:55 PM
I know I eventually did. The first few times it was more of quid pro quo reciprocating for things done. You know maintaining the flow. I was not into females. I loved the male body and all of its parts. Females did not attract me. Sure I'd eat pussy, play, fondle and suck tit, even grind to make the other wife happen and keep the sex going so the men would play. It was once my husband began to play that things with the ladies got heated up for me. Watching him take a cock up his ass and one in his mouth, two men fucking both his holes, I barely even noticed the ladies eating my pussy and ass then tongue kissing me. Before I realized it I was in a heated tongue lock holding a lady's face kissing her so passionately she nearly passed out. Then after watching my husband let one of the men cum down his throat I pressed down on her devouring her pussy. She orgasmed hard enough to drench me and I want MORE. I ate every single woman at the gathering that day. Every time I helped another cock in my husbands mouth or ass, or watched one fucked and cum inside him, I went ape wanting someone to gobble up myself. THAT is when I craved women for the first time. A few days later my husband and I were out and about, I saw an attractive lady with her nipples hard as rocks poking through her blouse, as she bent over I caught a beautiful glimpse of her tint wedged inside her pussy. I blurted out to my husband, "Dang she's got a fine pussy. I'd love to bury my tongue inside it." He almost ran into a pole on the sidewalk. He found what I saw, agreed, grabbed me, kissing me hard, "I know I crave cock as much as pussy now. I feel ya." She stood up and we commented on how much she needed a good fucking. We could tell. I was so bold I walked up to her handing her my number, letting her know anytime her husband and her wanted to get together to call, AnyTime! Since that day weekend if I go more than 8 days without pussy I do crave it. It can be as little as 5 days. Good thing I have one so I am able to extend it by licking myself off of my husband, our sex toys, and of course my fingers. Heck I have even gotten my husband to scissors with me grinding it out. Quite fun and VERY pleasurable. Of course I take care of him as well. I can wear a strp on with the best of them (that too took a bit of time for me to get used to).

hornyoldman67
Nov 29, 2023, 4:25 AM
That is one incredibly hot story?I enjoy sucking cock from the first time it ever happened?I was hooked?