PDA

View Full Version : Questions about hook ups

dowmass
Nov 26, 2023, 9:13 PM
This has probably been answered before, but I do not know how to access the old threads.
I have been unable to meet anyone on Double list , that is free . I now understand that DL limits page views for free members so obviously the chances of meeting someone is very low.
I need to meet a virile top or an adventurous Bi couple. My questions:

1) Have you tried the paid version of double list?
What has your experience been?

2) Other than Double list, what other site would you recommend based on your experience?

I will be making a payment using a prepaid card.. for obvious reasons!

NakedFun38
Nov 26, 2023, 11:32 PM
This has probably been answered before, but I do not know how to access the old threads.
I have been unable to meet anyone on Double list , that is free . I now understand that DL limits page views for free members so obviously the chances of meeting someone is very low.

2) Other than Double list, what other site would you recommend based on your experience?

adam4adam.com and it’s free

jimkimball
Nov 29, 2023, 1:55 PM
Doublelist works around the city but suck out in the country because no one really uses it , CL was better , wasn't as many fakes on there and more people used it out here in the country.

dowmass
Nov 29, 2023, 2:38 PM
Doublelist works around the city but suck out in the country because no one really uses it , CL was better , wasn't as many fakes on there and more people used it out here in the country.

Double list limits page views unless you upgrade to a paid subscription.

bikurinpa
Dec 1, 2023, 6:50 AM

1. DL is a waste, most dont read the entire post, and 90% who seem to be worthwhile reply's will ghost out on you.
2. NONE of the male websites or apps are not any good, all BSers and just guys who get horny and want to chat then they GONE, best is pure dumb luck blundering into someone in person who the conversation just happens to lead into sex and it happens!

Kysquire
Dec 1, 2023, 8:25 AM

I would send a message and would get no reply. Then someone suggested to check my SPAM email file. There they were! So, a lot of responses to you go to spam.

Warmnsalty
Dec 1, 2023, 9:04 AM
DL in my area isn't that great, CL was so much better. The fact that DL is trying to charge for such a shitty product is a joke. As someone else said, make an Adam4Adam profile, that site is worth the effort. Beyond that, the Grindr app is definitely worth installing. Good luck.

trs50ms
Dec 1, 2023, 5:31 PM
Most all my hookups I got on Silverdaddies.com. Some were good, some not so good, but mostly bottoms there.

chongster
Dec 2, 2023, 8:07 AM
I've hooked up on squirt.org
There's always going to be flakes but there are real hook ups too