PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure to pain

chongster
Nov 12, 2023, 10:38 AM
The last couple of years I have hooked up with this young bottom, well young to me, in his 30s.
Anyway, he has a great ass, small like a girls and smooth. He also has a nice big cock and stays hard when I fuck him.
One of the things I like to do is jerk him off while I'm fucking him from behind until he cums in my hand and I feed it to him while still pounding his ass.
He had told me after he cums the pleasure he gets from me fucking him turns to pain.
Is this normal? He says now he would rather not cum when we are together.

elian2
Nov 12, 2023, 2:08 PM
The last couple of years I have hooked up with this young bottom, well young to me, in his 30s.
Anyway, he has a great ass, small like a girls and smooth. He also has a nice big cock and stays hard when I fuck him.
One of the things I like to do is jerk him off while I'm fucking him from behind until he cums in my hand and I feed it to him while still pounding his ass.
He had told me after he cums the pleasure he gets from me fucking him turns to pain.

I'd think it's safe to say certainly your body is more receptive before orgasm, and less receptive afterward -- both mentally and physically.

He may be hyper-sensitive after he comes and yes, it's possible that the sensation could be too much.

Have you ever had someone continue to try to suck you after you've already cum? Same sort of thing.

Some guys also may feel guilt after cumming as well, depending on the upbringing.

If you just keep fucking him, and there is enough lube, then it's possible he'll continue to have anal orgasms with something like a 5 minute refractory period until it builds up again; everyone has different levels of stamina..

Is it JUST the fucking that you are both into or do you do anything affectionate? .. if I were you, I would make sure he knows how much you appreciate him -- if he is submissive, hold him for a while if he likes that sort of thing.

Long Duck Dong
Nov 13, 2023, 4:02 AM

Its not actually that uncommon for pleasure to turn to pain when a person is being fucked, and cums.

In part, its because of a change in the chemicals in the brain, that deal with pleasure, stop and so the sensation of being fucked, is no longer as pleasurable...think about it this way, when you are having sex, you are focused on the sex, but when you cum, that can change.....and so the sensations change.

I know females that say the same thing, when they cum, they lose interest in sex and it can become irritating and painful.

Unfortunately there is no easy and quick fix

dicktrobing
Nov 13, 2023, 4:29 AM
Save him cuming until the very end of your meeting

If you fuck him in the right way he will orgasm possibly several times due to his prostate being stimulated, he may need a break between each orgasm,

elian2
Nov 13, 2023, 5:00 AM
I mean, in this circumstance the cock is like a real big clit right? Let HIM play with it and do what feels good .. or at least play with him, but don't bring him over the edge. If you're doing it right his ass will likely still milk you occasionally.

He might also be not that into cum eating.. not everyone is.

I had a partner who thought tickling me was the greatest thing .. I hated it and after a while started to resent him it he kept trying.

chongster
Nov 14, 2023, 10:30 AM
In the past I have sucked him off after I fuck him, I'm just not that into it after I cum but hey fair is fair right?

elian2
Nov 14, 2023, 2:59 PM
In the past I have sucked him off after I fuck him, I'm just not that into it after I cum but hey fair is fair right?

Yes, thank you for recognizing that -- the blow and go stuff is kind of annoying.

Like someone else suggested when you are both close, then you could try to cum together?