PDA

View Full Version : Most awkward or funny moment related to your bisexuality?

jjourneyman
Oct 12, 2023, 11:16 AM
We've all probably had them, so I'm interested in reading about some of your most awkward or funny moments either before, during or after sex.

I can honestly say I've had my fair share ranging from having to deal with an angry wife after she found out that her husband of 15 years was receiving regular oral sex from me, to nearly getting busted by the cops while going down on my FWBs in his SUV at a park down the street from his house.

But, the worst was when I got pulled over immediately after leaving my other FWBs house fully dressed and with his wet cum still stuck in my hair. Turned out that the neighbor who lived across the street from him saw me going into his house and she called the cops to report "a stranger in the neighborhood."

I was barely 18 at the time and met him online. He was much older and married, but had been going without sex. He had seen a pic of me fully dressed and that sparked his interest. Over the course of several email and text exchanges he made it clear that he was in a sexless relationship and was just needing a release NSA. The other caveat was that he wasn't attracted to guys, but if we got together and I was dressed, he was all in. He rationalized it that as long as I was a male, he wasn't cheating, and if I was dressed, he was still "straight".

Fast forward to the night I got pulled over. His wife and kids were out of town so it was "a sex free-zone", as he put it. I got there and parked down the street and had to walk a block in heels and dress. No worries right? I get there we have a bit of small talk and a few drinks, and we get busy. I go down on him and he lasts all of maybe 10 minutes (nice cock btw) and we're done for the night. I walk out, get back into my car and suddenly I'm surrounded by cops. There's a car behind me, a motorcycle cop next to me, a patrol car in front and a helicopter overhead shining down a high beam. Keep in mind, I'm still fully dressed. I'm instructed to stop and place my hands out the window. At this point, I'm about to shit my pants.

An officer comes up to my door and has me get out of the car, which I did. Then he proceeds to frisk me. Oops, I have a penis. He walks me back to the patrol car, and I watch as they search my car. Keep in mind, I'm still a little buzzed from having the drinks. Fortunately they didn't go down that road. After what seemed like an hour, the cop got me out of the car and questioned me as to why I was in this area. I told him that I had gone there to visit a friend, but as it turned out, he wasn't home.

After checking my background, they let me go with no charges or anything. A few days later, I got a call from my friend apologizing. And the responding officer was one of his friends, so nothing was ever officially reported.

There are too many lessons learned there to lay out here, but the biggest is... "Watch out for noisy neighbors!"

Awkward? Yes!

KDaddy23
Oct 12, 2023, 12:59 PM
That would be getting caught having sex with my brother by our mom. The night had started like all other nights: We get sent to bed, the two of us are talking and he whispers, "I need some dick!" and, well, no need to say anything because this was routine; now it's just a matter of whose bed we're gonna do it in and last night it was in mine, so it's his bed tonight. I strip out of my underwear, climb into his bed - he's already naked - and it's 69 time to start out. Over the years, he proved to be an amazing cocksucker and I loved sucking his dick, too; he cums, I cum a few moments later and it's a few moments to recover so we can get to part two.

Last night, I fucked him first, then he fucked me and that usually ended the night; tonight, it's his turn to fuck me first and I'm in heaven to feel him slide into me and slowly fuck me but picking up speed; he tells me - as he always did - that it feels good to fuck me and I agree that he feels good in me and... he cums in me. We switch places, I slide into him and he says something about being "mad" because my dick is bigger (running joke since we had the same father, right?) and I'm doing him and the next thing I hear is, "What the hell are you doing?"

Oh, shit - busted! Our mom is furious and she drags me out of the room and I'm expecting to get badly beaten but... she starts talking to me about how wrong it was for me to be having sex with my brother - and I knew better than to tell her that it was his idea and it wouldn't matter since I'm the oldest and, yes, she reminds me that I should know better. She says that she knows that young men have urges like this but the next time I have such an urge, use my hand. Now, take my ass back to bed and go the hell to sleep.

Which, um, I didn't do. I'm a little pissed because I realized that she must have heard us and just waited for a right moment to bust in and I'm thinking that if she busts in five minutes sooner, she catches him fucking me but, yeah, still gonna be my fault. My brother hears what she said to me and says I got lucky and... I crawled back into his bed, got my dick hard, and went back to fucking him anyway. We didn't stop after this but, down the road, I realized that she had known all along what we'd been doing and had picked that moment to put an end to it once and for all, except, again, we never did stop.

When you get caught by your mom and you survive it, well, it was my most awkward moment ever.

PS: For reference, when we got busted, he was 10, I was 13; when we got started, he was 8 and I was just days away from turning 11 and our first time together happened a few days before I learned how to eat pussy by eating my sister's pussy (to add the bisexual element)...

cornholejoe
Oct 12, 2023, 4:06 PM
my girlfriend walked in on me fucking her son in the ass she said when you get done with the gay slut you better be able to do me

KDaddy23
Oct 12, 2023, 4:23 PM
Back in my poly relationship, my poly wife's son had expressed an interest in having sex with a guy and after I laid some knowledge on him about this, I'd sucked him off and made it clear to him that even though he was 18, he had to be an adult about this so if he wanted to be sucked off, ask me - don't just expect me to do it. He's coming to me almost every other day and asking me if I can help him out and because he's asking, I don't mind because his dick is a sheer joy to suck and he's got more cum than he knows what to do with. I've written here about how he couldn't suck me and how, after fucking me nicely one time, he said that it wasn't his thing but he didn't think it was fair for me to get him off and I'm jerking myself off so he gives me his ass to fuck and now our routine is I suck him off, then flip him over and fuck him.

We're kinda sneaking to do this because we're both concerned about how his mom is going to react if she found out and, one day and a couple of years later, she finds out and confronts me about it. I'm thinking that she's rightfully pissed that I'm having sex with her son and given how me and her are in a relationship but that's what she wasn't pissed about: She was pissed because I didn't tell her - but told me that he told her after they got to arguing about something. It was... a little awkward and just a bit funny and more so when she wasn't a fan of me getting with other men so we could suck each other off - but she's okay with me sucking her son off and fucking him and... go figure. Now, I had told my wife - and under our open marriage agreement - and she said given that my new lover had been having sex with his brother - and something I did have to talk to him about when his brother complained to me about it - she wasn't surprised that he wanted to have sex with me but he's an adult so she didn't see it as a problem and we're not related by blood.

Years later, I'm still kinda baffled over why she was okay with me having sex with him... but hated me doing blowjobs with other guys.

dicktrobing
Oct 13, 2023, 2:38 AM
I arranged a hook up meet at a hotel with a 21 yo guy, when I opened the room door to let him in ............... it was the son of friends of mine.

After a quick chat we came to the conclusion we were both there for the same thing ................ to fuck

jjourneyman
Oct 13, 2023, 4:55 AM
That would be getting caught having sex with my brother by our mom. The night had started like all other nights: We get sent to bed, the two of us are talking and he whispers, "I need some dick!" and, well, no need to say anything because this was routine; now it's just a matter of whose bed we're gonna do it in and last night it was in mine, so it's his bed tonight. I strip out of my underwear, climb into his bed - he's already naked - and it's 69 time to start out. Over the years, he proved to be an amazing cocksucker and I loved sucking his dick, too; he cums, I cum a few moments later and it's a few moments to recover so we can get to part two.

Last night, I fucked him first, then he fucked me and that usually ended the night; tonight, it's his turn to fuck me first and I'm in heaven to feel him slide into me and slowly fuck me but picking up speed; he tells me - as he always did - that it feels good to fuck me and I agree that he feels good in me and... he cums in me. We switch places, I slide into him and he says something about being "mad" because my dick is bigger (running joke since we had the same father, right?) and I'm doing him and the next thing I hear is, "What the hell are you doing?"

Oh, shit - busted! Our mom is furious and she drags me out of the room and I'm expecting to get badly beaten but... she starts talking to me about how wrong it was for me to be having sex with my brother - and I knew better than to tell her that it was his idea and it wouldn't matter since I'm the oldest and, yes, she reminds me that I should know better. She says that she knows that young men have urges like this but the next time I have such an urge, use my hand. Now, take my ass back to bed and go the hell to sleep.

Which, um, I didn't do. I'm a little pissed because I realized that she must have heard us and just waited for a right moment to bust in and I'm thinking that if she busts in five minutes sooner, she catches him fucking me but, yeah, still gonna be my fault. My brother hears what she said to me and says I got lucky and... I crawled back into his bed, got my dick hard, and went back to fucking him anyway. We didn't stop after this but, down the road, I realized that she had known all along what we'd been doing and had picked that moment to put an end to it once and for all, except, again, we never did stop.

When you get caught by your mom and you survive it, well, it was my most awkward moment ever.

PS: For reference, when we got busted, he was 10, I was 13; when we got started, he was 8 and I was just days away from turning 11 and our first time together happened a few days before I learned how to eat pussy by eating my sister's pussy (to add the bisexual element)...

I can definitely see how that would be THE MOST awkward moment! I didn't have a younger brother, but I did have an older sister and we used to fuck like bunnies (and still do on occasion). We came close to getting caught by our parents several times, but thankfully never did. The closest call happened one summer afternoon. We were both out of school and our parents were at work (or so we thought). We were in the middle of fucking in my bedroom when we heard someone coming up the stairs. Fortunately, she is very petite and was underneath me at the time. I quickly grabbed the sheet and pulled it over us and I pretended to be asleep. My dad opened the door for a brief second, then left without saying a word. A few minutes later we heard him rumble down the stairs, start the car and pull out of the driveway.

That night, after dinner, my dad came into my room and gave me "THE SEX TALK." He told me that he knew I had been in bed with a girl that afternoon, and he even gave me a box of condoms. Then he warned me that I needed to be more careful the next time... that he didn't want my mom or sister to catch me doing anything like that in the house or I would be in big trouble, then he left. Later that night I told my sis what he'd said and we both had a good laugh.

You would have thought we had learned our lesson, but noooooo. A couple of weeks later, we almost got caught again by our mom. That time it was she who had come home early from work. Again, my sis and I were going at it and that time we were in her room. Thankfully, she had her door locked, which gave me just enough time to quietly slide under her bed and for her to grab a towel and pretend she that she was just about to take a shower. After unlocking the door, my mom came in and sat down near the head of the bed. It's one thing to be hiding naked under your sister's bed, but it's another thing doing it with a raging and leaking hard-on while watching your mom remove her high heels and peel off her pantyhose just inches from your face.

After what seemed like an eternity, my mom finally announced that she was going to finish changing clothes and left the room. Later that night, my sis snuck into my room. After having a good giggle, she gave me an amazing bj as her way of saying thanks for having to spend so much time that afternoon hiding under her bed.

querty
Oct 13, 2023, 12:44 PM
So much to unpack in these recent posts!

First, I find stories of sibling sex super erotic and hot. Though oddly, I never though of that back then, and now the thought of it with my brother's or sister does nothing for me. Maybe if something had occurred back when we boys were nothing but buckets of raging hormones it would have, could have gone there, but just never was a thought (and my sister was SMOKING hot back in those days). So when I read about KD and Journeys' experiences there, I'm horny for the rest of the day.

Most awkward moment or close call? I've related this in some other thread, but when I was a teenager my nympho vocal GF and I were going at it late at night in one of the bedrooms. The steps outside the door had a telltale squeak when someone would come down to the bedroom door. I heard the squeak, we froze, waited, then when back at it all the while with me listening for the squeak. After about 5 minutes of robust fucking, I hear it again. Whoever it was just went back up the stairs.

Come to find out it is was my mom (dad was out of town). She was waiting for us when we came back downstairs. So was mom listening to me fuck my GF? If so, she listened for at least 5 minutes. Awkward, but hot too (my sister got her looks from my mom)

Then there was the time I could hear mom and dad fucking (more mom than dad). But that's for another time.

KDaddy23
Oct 13, 2023, 2:07 PM
Oddly, me and my sister never came close to getting caught although there was one awkward moment concerning her where my mom and her mom came in and... commenced to beating my ass for having sex with my sister, who was mouthing to me that she did not rat us out over and over. The beating was more surprising and confusing than painful and when they asked me if I had had sex with my sister earlier that day, well, I wasn't lying when I said that I didn't... because we knew our grandmother was coming over and set it aside for later in the day and when we could be outside and hit one of the hideouts. I'd gone off on my mom and grandmom for accusing me of something I didn't do and calling me a liar and, oh, it was an epic rant that took them both aback - and now, they're looking at each other like whatever information they thought they had could have been wrong. I never found out why they thought I'd screwed my sister when they say I did - and I even pointed out to them that she wasn't in the house at the time I supposedly did this because she was with them!

Later - and after we did have a highly passionate round of sex, she swore to me that she didn't rat us out and she was just as surprised at what happened as I was. We talked about stopping but she wasn't having any of it and said that she would rather have sex with me than the boys chasing her because she knew I would do everything I could to make it good for her.

elian2
Oct 13, 2023, 9:53 PM
I was attending a training seminar with a co-worker and they gave me the rental car so I was driving her around after class.

She wanted to go to the store to get a snack for the hotel. So she says, "I like some ho-ho's" and I said, "Okay, I like ding-dongs" .. which led to both of us disclosing we were bi to each other. Nothing else happened, but I still kind of chuckle at the fact we outted ourselves over pastries.

She ended up leaving for a new job, miss talking to her sometimes.

Tight1-4u
Oct 13, 2023, 11:52 PM
I have related this here before but here goes.. a few years ago I met and was having sex with a guy that was very masculine and very very handsome.. he had been meeting at my place for a few months.. then he ask me to his place said his wife would be gone for the night.. so we agreed.. I show up to his place and we chat and have some drinks and making out,. Hands are all over me.. he takes me to his man cave and stripped me naked and then fallows suit.. we end up on his couch and he has his way with me for the first time that night.. over the next few hours he has me 3 more times.. about 2:30-3am he has me bent over the corner of his desk pounding away when we hear his wife yell honey I’m home.. he says I am going to cum again and keeps on pounding me.. he exploded in me and we rushed to get dressed.. I pull on my shorts and shirt just as she bursts through the door.. he introduced me to her still out of breath and flush and red faced from sex.. she comes over and puts her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek and said happy to meet you as his cum is dribbling down my legs.. she winks at me and says you boys have fun I am going to go have a bath.. it was crazy.. he then rips my cloths off me and put me on his desk and climbed on top of me and pounded me hard again.. I can’t imagine she couldn’t have known.. but again she did reek of alcohol.. maybe she was drunk enough to miss all the clues that her husband had fucked me numerous times that night..

KDaddy23
Oct 14, 2023, 1:43 AM
And maybe she didn't miss it at all, huh? I cringe to think about all the times me and a friend could have - and probably should have - gotten busted because we didn't know that sex... has a smell and there's no mistaking it for something else; or not knowing that when you have sex with someone, you literally get into each other's skin and all the showering in the world doesn't totally eliminate someone's scent on you. Shit, I've had a lot of awkward moments behind this one thing alone because someone has walked into the room after the fact and it smells like a whorehouse - but they never said anything. Or that one time me and a guy were blowing each other, heard his wife coming in and got our shit together and she came over to greet me with a kiss on the cheek and... got this look on her face and I knew that she knew me and her hubby weren't just messing around in the garage - well, we were but took a break to blow each other.

She didn't say a word about it; she didn't say anything to him after I left, either. The next time I saw her, she did give me a look that said that, yeah, she knew and, I guess was okay about it.

julyguybill
Oct 17, 2023, 1:01 AM
Hello i had met this guy at a car wash .
We talked for a bit then decided to go
for drive .Well i found a roadside picnic area
I could see he had a hard cock so I touched ot . He kinda put his head back. I was real horny too
So i opened his pants pulled them down to his ankles and began sucking his nice cock. I am really enjoying as its been a while after 20 minutes of sucking he starts cumming i am also hard as a rock. Next thing a US.border patrol is knocking on my door . It scared me
as though now I am going to jail. He ask.me what are you doing and i said well you saw it. Then he said leave and dont do this here again. I was was embarrassed and actually want to suck him too as he was nice looking it looked as though he was hard too

stevelover
Oct 17, 2023, 8:04 AM
While I have had my dick sucked in a parking lot and it was fantastic, I'm pretty hesitant to do it again. Get caught by the wrong redneck asshole and register as a sex offender for the rest of your life just isn't worth it to me.

elian2
Oct 17, 2023, 10:56 AM
It could be worse, you could be that guy at the car wash who got caught on camera spending some quality time with the vacuum machine... :)

KDaddy23
Oct 17, 2023, 2:00 PM
Or the guy who needed the fire department and EMTs to get his dick out of a hotel's swimming pool's outlet jet; can't imagine what possessed the guy to stick his dick in there...

Cforme
Oct 18, 2023, 6:36 AM
… can't imagine what possessed the guy to stick his dick in there...

Ha! Thought it was an underwater gloryhole!

elian2
Oct 18, 2023, 9:08 AM
Or the guy who needed the fire department and EMTs to get his dick out of a hotel's swimming pool's outlet jet; can't imagine what possessed the guy to stick his dick in there...

It wouldn't be the first time I've rubbed up against a water jet when I was a horny little hamster growing up, but sticking things in a vacuum certainly could be dangerous.

loves oral
Oct 18, 2023, 3:27 PM
Started chatting with a local guy on here, he was about 15 years older than I was at that time.
We had similar interests so decided to meet up to see if we're interested.
Get there and it's a friend of my dad's, I hadn't seen him in several years and
he didn't say anything so I wasn't sure if he recognized me. To make things more interesting I
ran into his wife regularly where she worked.
We decided we were interested and he'd follow me to my place. I decided I'd say something about knowing
each other. So at the house I asked if he realized we knew each other. He said yes, he figured
he we both looking for the same thing.
Ok time playing and afterward he asks if I'd be interest in a group?
He plays with several other guy's and they get together and play. Then he starts
naming names and I know most, friends of my dad, dad's of friends, etc. I told him I'd have to think about,
and I'd let him know. Before I made a decision on it, two month later, he died of a heart attack.

Njbearman
Oct 18, 2023, 3:33 PM
Did you ever wonder if your dad was bi?

loves oral
Oct 18, 2023, 3:50 PM
I doubt it, he's homophobic. He talked about a guy he worked with and that the guy always made him feel uncomfortable.
When they traveled for work and the guy wanted him to take a swimming suit so they could sit in the hot tub at the hotel.

BigAlNYC
Oct 24, 2023, 5:03 PM
1. Cops searching the beach at 2 AM with flashlights and then towing away my car with most of my clothes in it from the nearby parking lot while I was lying just a few feet away in the woods naked with a guy's 8 inch dick up my ass. Fortunately the guy lived nearby and could sneak me out a t-shirt and an old pair of sneakers to go with the bathing suit I had. But he couldn't drive me anywhere (car was his mother's), and I ended up looking pretty strange (and cold) waiting in the 58 degree very early morning for the first bus out of there.

2. Cruising and running into a cute guy wearing a full lingerie set complete with garters and hose. He wanted to be fucked so badly and I obliged him in the darkness in the back of my van. His voice sounded kinda familiar but it wasn't until after we were done and went to sit in the front that I realized he was someone I want to high school with who was on the football and track teams. He was so embarrassed when I said his name that he literally just ran out of the van.

loves oral
Nov 8, 2023, 12:04 PM
Thinking back this experience was both awkward and funny.
This was back in the days of Craigslist.
My wife was out of town and I had been checking out craigslist and decided to give it a shot.
I checked through the adds and responded to a couple but there was either no answer or
we weren't looking for the what the other was interested in. I'm just interested in oral and JO, giving and receiving.
Not interested in anal.
So I placed a add, doubting I'd get a response, but it'll be a learning experience.
Much to my surprise I started getting responses immediately.
At least half asked if not interested in anal meant I wouldn't be interested in anal.
Some turned out to be spam, some were too far away, others the time didn't match up.
It was narrowed down to two guys, one guy had real short 2 to 4 word answers, but responded promptly.
After a couple questions the other guy just stopped replying.
The short answer guy, Mick, was ready now and said he was really horny if I was interested now.
So I got his address and headed over. Once I got there he invited me in had me put my jacket on the chair
by the door and asked if I wanted to go to the bedroom. He was clean and neatly dressed, house was clean
so I felt comfortable, so we headed to the bedroom.
Once in the bedroom I could see his hard cock pushing his pants out, which got me hard.
He walked over to me, reached out and grabbed my cock and asked if I wanted to get undressed.
Of course, and we both quickly undressed. I laid down on the bed and he laid down in a 69 position and we began licking each others cocks.
His cock was already covered with precum and after just a couple licks he was humping my face so I took his cock in my mouth.
He stopped humping but I hadn't really done anything other than take his cock in my mouth and I heard him moan and felt his cock swell.
As I was thinking is he going to cum already he shot the first spurt in my mouth, and I soon realized he was cumming hard and a lot.
I was able to swallow it all and he soon went soft. He rolled on his side and I was thinking he's just catching his breath.
Nope, he was done. He got up got dressed and left the bedroom. I guess I was done too. I got dressed and he was waiting for me by the door,
he said thanks and opened the door for me. I left and when i got in the car I realized I hadn't even been there ten minutes.
About 2 months later I'm at the grocery store and I look up and here's Mick with his S.O. A look of panic in his eyes and he keeps trying to hide behind his S.O.
His S.O. is someone well known in the community and he's giving Mick instructions constantly.
Not wanting to cause any problems I headed the other way to give him room.

Fzmr9t
Nov 8, 2023, 9:19 PM
I do t have a lot of experiences as a bi and while I have siblings we really didn?t do much with each other , to my knowledge at least. BUTT, I do have one awkward? Funny? Experience. I?d connected with a guy on Craigslist, when it was a thing. He was a retired college prof. A BIG bear of a guy! Maybe a hair over 6? and tilting the scale at about 300# or more. I think he was 70 or close to that. Anyway, I got his address, which wasn?t too far away, and drove over. We said our hellos and went into his bedroom,stripped and got into a 69 position with him on top. Now I?ve never been a ?show-er?. In fact, I used to call my cock a shy turtle cuz that?s what it looked like limp. But in my younger days it could grow to about 6 thick inches. Nowadays it takes a bit to coax ?I?m outta his ?shell? and the Big Bear was working on it while I was trying to coax a little wood outta his. Suddenly, in the middle of having his mouth on my cock, and while I have his still limp noodle in my mouth, he lets out the smelliest fart ever! I think my nostrils had to take the full brunt of his odorous assault! I take his cock out of my mouth, take my hand off it as well and turn my head gasping for air I start trying to extricate myself from this predicament. Now I?m light weight, I?m 5?9 and about 200#, but getting out from under this Gas Mountain is no easy feat. He finally figures out what I?m trying to do, so he lets me go and rolls off of me. I roll off the bed and he says ?you ok? You gotta go?? And I say ?yes, I didn?t realize the time and I need to get back to work?. As I?m getting dressed he says ?next time, come READY TO PLAY?. To which I say under my breath ?fat chance?

dicktrobing
Nov 9, 2023, 3:39 AM
A few weeks ago a female friend of mine who is Dominatrix wanted to see 2 of her boys having fun together.
The meet was set up and she supervised us 2 guys.
While I was being fucked in the arse by the other guy she was deep throating me with her strapon, as I gagged as a result my arse clenched apparently the express on the other guys face made my female friend actually piss with laughter.

She wants a repeat butt with 3 or more guys ................ she's demanding :bigrin:

elian2
Nov 11, 2023, 7:55 AM
A few weeks ago a female friend of mine who is Dominatrix wanted to see 2 of her boys having fun together.
The meet was set up and she supervised us 2 guys.
While I was being fucked in the arse by the other guy she was deep throating me with her strapon, as I gagged as a result my arse clenched apparently the express on the other guys face made my female friend actually piss with laughter.

She wants a repeat butt with 3 or more guys ................ she's demanding :bigrin:

It sounds like a lot of fun, having a guy's warm hole massage your cock like a pussy .. if only I COULD stay hard enough to fuck someone .. after being alone for so many years I think my brain is wired for porn -- when I feel all the REAL sensations my mind goes everywhere else but where it needs to be to concentrate on getting the deed done. Not to mention it seems like you need a degree in geometry to get all the angles right.

I'm not really complaining, because all the real sensations are very nice. I absolutely love the weight, the warmth, the breath, the scent of my partner -- I just wish I wasn't so scatterbrained and nervous during sex.

One of us be like, "Oh, there's a special on fish at the market today!" -- all the intention goes right out the window .. being human is never boring :)