PDA

View Full Version : Where And How To Meet Other Bi/Curious Married Men In Las Vegas?

travelingman5000
Oct 10, 2023, 2:24 PM
I am a married bi guy who will be making a solo trip to Las Vegas 12/12/23 thru 12/15/23 and I would love to take this opportunity to have an encounter with another bi/curious married visitor but really don't know the best way to find my unicorn.

How do you married closeted guys meet other married closeted guys?

Jazminedress
Oct 11, 2023, 12:33 AM
It seems to be a grab bag for everyone out there. Overall my experience with Silverdaddies is a lot of talk, but I have had good luck with grindr and double list.
Other people hate double list

Neonaught
Oct 11, 2023, 10:03 AM
I'd check Doublelist, Squirt.org, Adam4Adam and maybe Grindr. With such a wide net you're bound to score somewhere. I'd avid the professionals in Vegas. They are expensive!

Lucky 61
Oct 11, 2023, 10:54 AM
Sniffies app when you're there will get you in touch with anyone local who's also looking.

travelingman5000
Oct 11, 2023, 1:43 PM
I'd check Doublelist, Squirt.org, Adam4Adam and maybe Grindr. With such a wide net you're bound to score somewhere. I'd avid the professionals in Vegas. They are expensive!

Ya, rent boys are a no go for me

csreef
Oct 11, 2023, 6:39 PM
I would dress nicely, go out have dinner, go see a show, go for a drink at a Hotel, and see where it gets me. Keep a positive outlook when you are out and about!

Jazminedress
Oct 11, 2023, 10:46 PM
Theres always the Phoenix club or the garage

Warmnsalty
Oct 12, 2023, 6:34 AM
Grindr is your best bet, Vegas is a great place to find bi/bi curious guys.

travelingman5000
Oct 14, 2023, 12:13 PM
Grindr is your best bet, Vegas is a great place to find bi/bi curious guys.

I have never tried Grindr as I would not want the wife to find it on my phone but a solo trip to Las Vegas would be a good time to try it

bikurinpa
Oct 15, 2023, 1:50 PM
I have never tried Grindr as I would not want the wife to find it on my phone but a solo trip to Las Vegas would be a good time to try it
May work good for Vegas but here in NW fla, all BSers

travelingman5000
Oct 17, 2023, 10:51 AM
It seems to be a grab bag for everyone out there. Overall my experience with Silverdaddies is a lot of talk, but I have had good luck with grindr and double list.
Other people hate double list

I will definitely checking out SD leading up to the trip

travelingman5000
Oct 21, 2023, 12:30 PM
I have posted on the travel section of silverdaddies, hope it works out

DMercator
Oct 21, 2023, 3:37 PM
I've used Silverdaddies for Vegas meet ups a couple of times. Both times it was with fellow travelers that I took the time to message with a few times just to get to know each other ahead of time. The first one wasn't much more than a blow and go. It only that lasted about 30 minutes, but he had a beautiful 9" cock and we enjoyed each others loads without drama or regrets. The second occasion was a nice leisurely evening playing and getting to know each other for a couple of delightful hours. Multiple orgasms each, lounging around naked, showering together and becoming friends. We still email with each other years later.

Happy hunting.

travelingman5000
Oct 25, 2023, 11:06 AM
I've used Silverdaddies for Vegas meet ups a couple of times. Both times it was with fellow travelers that I took the time to message with a few times just to get to know each other ahead of time. The first one wasn't much more than a blow and go. It only that lasted about 30 minutes, but he had a beautiful 9" cock and we enjoyed each others loads without drama or regrets. The second occasion was a nice leisurely evening playing and getting to know each other for a couple of delightful hours. Multiple orgasms each, lounging around naked, showering together and becoming friends. We still email with each other years later.

Happy hunting.

Sounds like you had a great time.

BigAlNYC
Oct 25, 2023, 2:39 PM
Vegas is not my favorite place to be sure but it's almost the perfect place for this type of get together. At any given time the city is full of men alone and away from home, feeling very free uninhibited and horny. I've had luck there with Craigslist (back in the good ol' days), Doublelist, Grindr, and just plain ol' cruisin'.

remington12369
Oct 26, 2023, 8:01 PM
Craigslist worked for me, but alas they are no longer are a factor. About 11 or 12 years ago when I had my business I usually traveled once a year to Vegas for an annual trade show. I went to the Vegas edition of Craigslist and found a guy, an accountant from Chicago, who was going to be in LV at the same time. He was going with some buddies to gamble and watch college basketball. No his buddies had no idea he was into guys. We chatted for a week or two prior and decided to meet up. He was really into frottage. I had never heard of the word so he filled me in. It sounded hot to me. In fact he was the first cock I sucked since I was a teenager. Also he was the first man I had the pleasure to take a shower with and the first man I kissed! I wasn't sure if kissing would be my thing. I went down on him in the shower and when I stood back up I looked up into his eyes (he was about 4" taller than me) and we kissed. OMG the fireworks! That kiss changed by direction regarding man on man play. Up until then I had only gotten a couple of no recip BJ's but I always felt that there should be more. He finished on top of me grinding our cocks together, then he took care of me with a BJ. It was a very hot encounter. I hope he sees this so I can reconnect with him. The very next night I hooked up with an Asian woman who totally rocked my world, but that's another story!

travelingman5000
Oct 27, 2023, 2:27 PM
Craigslist worked for me, but alas they are no longer are a factor. About 11 or 12 years ago when I had my business I usually traveled once a year to Vegas for an annual trade show. I went to the Vegas edition of Craigslist and found a guy, an accountant from Chicago, who was going to be in LV at the same time. He was going with some buddies to gamble and watch college basketball. No his buddies had no idea he was into guys. We chatted for a week or two prior and decided to meet up. He was really into frottage. I had never heard of the word so he filled me in. It sounded hot to me. In fact he was the first cock I sucked since I was a teenager. Also he was the first man I had the pleasure to take a shower with and the first man I kissed! I wasn't sure if kissing would be my thing. I went down on him in the shower and when I stood back up I looked up into his eyes (he was about 4" taller than me) and we kissed. OMG the fireworks! That kiss changed by direction regarding man on man play. Up until then I had only gotten a couple of no recip BJ's but I always felt that there should be more. He finished on top of me grinding our cocks together, then he took care of me with a BJ. It was a very hot encounter. I hope he sees this so I can reconnect with him. The very next night I hooked up with an Asian woman who totally rocked my world, but that's another story!

Wow sounds like that was a great encounter. Hope I can get something like that together for my upcoming trip.

travelingman5000
Oct 30, 2023, 12:48 PM

I just read this again. Sounds like a great time. Wish it was me. I am talking with a couple guys now that might work out. We will see. If anyone from here was trying to message me I did not get it as my box was full. I fixed that.

remington12369
Oct 31, 2023, 2:49 PM
travelingman, it was super hot. I hope you find someone to hook up with! If I still went to trade show you'd be the first to know!

travelingman5000
Nov 6, 2023, 9:25 AM
travelingman, it was super hot. I hope you find someone to hook up with! If I still went to trade show you'd be the first to know!

I hope so too. Couple possibilities so far.

Sigstache
Nov 27, 2023, 5:20 PM
Havent met anyone in Wa yet?

Newbie816
Nov 28, 2023, 9:53 AM
I will be there the same time. Not a whole lot of experience. But I’ve had some good times this year.