PDA

View Full Version : Got a great one for you guys. I've heard you guys talk about it

wifekinky4husband
Oct 8, 2023, 8:43 PM
Got a great one for you guys.

We lost a few couples in our group opening up spots for new couples. This is a first in our group to happen. We tested a couple over the past year, getting to know them, hang with them, learn about them very personally, over time a few couples had sex with the husband while the wife was present. She was kind, pleasant, but did not participate. We all liked them both however they were not the right fit for our group with the wife not seemingly even getting aroused or much less watching. We had our large gathering and she politely visited, hung out, great lady, but not sexual at all from what we gathered. She was not opposed to anything we or her husband did, more despondent/disconnected. The theme for this gathering was m/f couples. No f/f or m/m action. Of course our husband's share us since we have more men than women and its quite fun since the two gay couples only get to be with us. By the end of a long weekend those guys are so wanting a guy, it's a hoot to talk to them about it. I had my first time with her husband right in front of her. She chatted away with a couple of the guys as if no big deal, fuck awaaaaayyyyyyy. I asked her husband if he's be up for tonguing me anally telling him if so he was welcome to fuck me as well and cum in me. I put on a show. She glanced over a few times as he ate my pussy which was full of my third load of cum. I talked about hos kinky it was for him to be doing that and so forth. When he got to my anus I let out some serious sex war cries. That got some attention. I made him sound like a pro. The guy was plum glowing later from my bragging. My husband knew what I was up to, he knew the wife was on my to do list (something was off about her). He was pretty darn good so I wasn't acting, only projecting. I mean how many people can be bad and tongue fucking? Really?

I begin to plead for him to take my ass, to fuck me in my ass, which he enthusiastically did. I had him so ramped up it was probably his best ever at that point. Had more of her attention. I expected him to cum quickly but al the prior sucking him off helped delay. He did a great job. I enjoyed it orgasming many times. I let it fly verbally right at her. I was sort of shouting at her how amazing her man was taking my backside. My husband had finished with his partner coming over to inspect my adventures. He commented to the guy how well he had been doing/was doing letting his wife know. I shouted to my husband (politely), "Oh my goodness baby, he fucks my ass so good. He'd get great at fucking yours. We've got to set up a date for him to fuck yours." That got the wife's attention. Her husband exploded in me. As I continued my rant about how good of an ass fucker he is and how I wanted him to cum fuck my man. My husband joined in agreement saying he'd love to, as soon as we could make it happen. My husband said he wanted to feel the same cock and have the same cum in his as as I do. This ramped me up more and her husband. Before he went soft we fucked hard, very hard. We had his wife's full attention.

When his penis cane out and we were done. I asked my husband to tell me how well it looked after the man finished. As my husband spread me describing it I would interject mentioning how amazing his ass would look like mine once he'd been fucked and cum in by this man. "Will you? Will you let him fuck and cum in you baby? Like he did your wife?" I said in a pleading tone. With his hands on my ass, spread open, glaring into my cummy filled hole he spoke the sexiest YES I have ever heard. I saw the wife squirm. I got up from my doggy, hugged and kissed my man. Fist bumped the guy who'd fucked me and asked directly in front of his wife, "So will you? Will you fuck my husband in the ass next Friday night bareback and cum in his ass?" He looked at his wife questioningly. We all saw it. Wide eyed sweat running down she shook her head yes.

The wife had only seen mfm and mf play. Four days later her life changed.

They came over. We took about 20 minutes of pleasantries hanging out at the kitchen bar. I undid her husband's pants pulling them off leaving him sitting on a high bar chair bottomless massaging his balls and stroking his cock. I asked my husband to join and he was the first mouth on the cock for the evening. The wife immediately moved to watch as I squeezed the balls and my husband sucked the cock I held for him. Her husband was on the edge of the seat moaning something fierce. I asked if he'd ever had a guy suck his cock before. He let out an exuberant YEESSSS back in college a few times. His wife apparently knew. She was getting into my man sucking him. I told her husband to grab him by his head and pump opposite him. He slowly being to fuck my husband's mouth. Commenting on how nice a cock my man was sucking, my guy agreed humming while sucking causing the other husband to spasm and then WHAM he shot his load off. Gulping, swallowing, drinking as fast as he could my husband sucked him dry as he could with cum cum escaping. The wife hand her hands on herself. THERE It IS! I felt accomplished.

I sucked his balls, my husband and I swapped, we shared his cock, balls, and cum. His wife has a hand in her top and one in her panties. When we stopped the man was in lala land but the wife was hot! I asked her what she liked and if there was anything we could do for her. She wanted to see more. My husband stripped and she ogled him for the first time. I knelt sucking his balls handling his cock. I asked if her husband wanted to help me. His wide eyes told me he wasn't ready for that yet. I sucked on my man's cock pumping as I went, playing roughly with his balls then getting around to his ass. His reaction was what the lady wanted to see and hear. I proceeded by having him bend over the lower counter as I spread him paying with him finally tonguing him out. She grew bold coming over helping spread him. Her husband got hard quickly from that. Her participation was all the motivation he needed.

He was next to me. I stopped asking if he was ready to fuck my man's ass. He said he love to. His wife and I spread my husband wide. Taking her husband by the cock pulled him up to my man's anus. She Gasped, was breathing hard, as was he. I could hear heartbeats or so I thought. It was easy tell they were both about to pop. I saw her breast for the first time. Nice. VERY Nice! She was pinching herself rather aggressively. When her husband's cock head touched my husband's anal hole the both quivered and shook. The sounds they made were unearthly in a haunting sexual way. It is very hard to describe but is was sexy. It hit me, this it their first. Holy smokes. It is their first. What an honor. I pushed his butt causing him to poke my husband who responded by backing up. His cockhead popped into my man's anus and the fucking began. It all happened so fast. We had prepared well having already fucked my husband several times cleaning up well and relubing. His cock sank into my husand and they fucked fast and furious. We had no doubt he'd not last long. He came fast, furious, and deep in my husband. His wife fingered herself letting go speaking extremely naughty. I didn't think she had it in her. This egged her husband on more. He fucked my guy as well as he fucked me. I mentioned how how it was watching his cock sink in man pussy. This turned them both on more.

He came, stayed hard - thank goodness, continued fucking. His wife was so turned on now she had her hands all over his cock, my husband's anus, their balls. She got off smushing their balls together. She kept telling him HARDER HARDER eventually saying the words, "Fuck his ass Harder!" When she said she wanted to see him cum in my husband again, her motivated husband did which was about 15 minutes of more fucking cumming again, twice in my man's ass hole. She kissed her husband deeply latching onto his tongue. He broke off the fucking pulling out, cum flowing. They kissed for almost an hour. They wound up on the floor of our kitchen. Thank goodness is was very clean. The wife climbed up on his face riding him as I help her top off. Gorgeous pair of breast. Wow! She orgasmed a few times begging to be fucked. My husband offered to fuck her in the bathroom while her husband cleaned up.

He husband was rock hard again. He showered with the door open watching as his wife took her first cock since marriage other than his. He cleaned and jerked. I could tell she was a great fuck. My husband enjoyed her as I did watching. Her husband enjoyed as well. They kissed in the shower with my man's cum beginning to leak out of her pussy. Her husband lifted her up on the counter licking and sucking her pussy. I asked him how my husband's cum was in his wife. He gave a thumbs up. I press, so would you be up for sucking his cock with your wife? "OH can we please???" His wife spurted. We all were shocked. Then they were standing leaning sucking my man's cock together ending with her sucking him and her husband fucking her.

This story has so much I've left out, so much to say. I do not want to miss the reason why I am posting in any more details though they are fun. I knew something was off about her. They hadn't had sex regularly in years. He wanted it, she didn't. She told him to go out and get it. He didn't want to without her. They compromised. She was preparing for a divorce to give him his freedom and her a new life somewhere else doing what, she did not know. He didn't want this. They love each other but couldn't reconcile. He found out about our group from an online profile looking for couples in the area for safe sex. They worked it out and agreed he could and she'd be there but she was not interested in anything. She was along for the ride to support him.

Fast forward to today. They are happily married, happily sexing it up with us, our friends, our group. She is loving sex, loving her man, fucking not only the men but women as well. She can eat pussy very well and fucks great according to the men. I haven't scissored with her yet or strapon but it will happen soon. She's fun to suck cock with and they are a great couple to have dates sex with.

Here's the best part. She was ready to give up. Then the bi sex. She had no idea it interested her. The thought of her husband's cock fucking a man in his ass or mouth, him sucking cock, taking cum, even getting fucked in his own ass and cummed in, it was all more than enough to jump start her libido. She is all about the men getting it on, as equally wild about it as I am. She quotes me, "Who knew?" that men sex was her thing. Something that strongly motivates her do let loose.

I've heard you guys talk about it here and there how some of you have helped married men with sexual release and even marriages. Let's post them here.

elian2
Oct 9, 2023, 9:18 AM
I had heard some women enjoy seeing two men the same way a lot of men enjoy seeing lesbians -- sounds like all that inhibition finally came gushing out of her -- literally .. that's awesome! If sex was the main reason they were breaking up I'm glad they could be open about what they really like .. finally .. maybe it will help.

I read a story about two people who grew up in "purity culture" where sex was always painful for the wife -- and FINALLY after like 20 years her husband thought, "Gee maybe it shouldn't be painful for her..." It took a nurse friend of theirs to point out the clitoris on their baby girl (?) in order for them to finally start educating themselves. I can't imagine that some people just view sex as a chore, but I guess it happens.

KDaddy23
Oct 9, 2023, 1:41 PM
I knew a few couples back in the mid-1970s who were like that: One of them wanted to be all-in, the other would've preferred to watch paint dry rather than to have sex, plain vanilla or otherwise. One guy was like this and one woman (not that guy's woman) was disconnected from the sex that should have been a foursome but was really a threesome. We respected that they didn't want to join in and gave them props for wanting to stay and watch - perhaps more of a voyeur? - but as you said, I could tell that with both of these people, something was off and I had taken it upon myself to talk to them to find out why and found that they were disconnected because group sex - vanilla or same-sex - was something they couldn't get their head totally around and because of their deeply rooted beliefs about sex and relationships but in both cases, they were in a relationship that needed the fire rekindled and coming over to have sex with me and my wife was the most logical solution and deemed to be a safer option since they knew us.

With the guy, he'd sit there and watch me and my wife do his lady and she was all for anything we wanted to do to her; she took to eating pussy like a duck to water and in the moments when I'd get "kicked to the curb" so the ladies could enjoy each other, I'd observe him and, yeah, it was like his body was totally game but his head wasn't but when he'd fuck his lady, whew - whatever he'd been holding back came to the front and even his wife said that he'd never banged her like that before. As I recall, it took maybe another two or three visits when he decided to dive on in - and I do remember hearing him say, "Fuck it..." as his lady was sucking me; he suddenly offered his dick to my wife to suck and, well, she did a number on him; he fucked her, came in her and his wife asked me, "What the hell got into him?" and I didn't know (but I'd find out during a much needed break) but his biggest breakout was after we all took a break to rehydrate and clean up a bit, he went down on me and sucked me off and much to his wife's delight.

He had to find reason to reconnect with things; to understand that we're just having sex and it's not going to rekindle the fires of their relationship if he's sitting on the side and doing nothing.

Same with the woman. She was all for the four of us having sex and didn't have a problem getting naked but having sex with her was like having it with a blowup doll; I had sensed that she didn't like how her hubby took to sex with my wife without any problems but when I was giving him his first male blowjob, that seemed to... wake her up albeit four visits later. My wife and I were sucking him together when, all of a sudden, she dove in there, "shoved" my wife to the side and started sucking him along with me. I heard her gasp and a peep told me that my wife had had enough of her non-participation and went down on her and, wow, girlfriend was holding back a lot of stuff that finally came out.

It took her a while to get her head around this and to stop lying to herself that she didn't really need this but, yeah, she did. Once she got onboard with things, my wife and I would often sit and watch them make love and we could tell that having some wide open sex with us had, indeed, rekindled their fires.

marine20
Oct 9, 2023, 4:30 PM
wow, what a story.i jacked off to this like a 14 year old boy. you guys are the fuckin best .