PDA

View Full Version : Small penis humiliation fetish

IDunnoMan
Sep 14, 2023, 1:18 AM
I have one! Lol the thing is I'm not small, not huge either about 6? to 6? if I'm really hard but I love the humiliation of it. Finally got my significant other on-board where if I've had too much too drink and can't get it up, I'll get her off and she'll smack it and dirty talk. Stuff like it's tiny and useless, I need a real man, I don't care that you're horny I got mine and she'll go to bed. Idk it's hot and normally I'm very dominant and she complains it hurts the next day alot of the time.

I guess part of it is I'm definitely a grower and not a shower so when it's soft it's really tiny maybe, who knows.

Small one
Sep 15, 2023, 6:31 PM
I am small and like others to know and see.

Small one
Sep 15, 2023, 6:34 PM
A few more.

1ebguy
Sep 15, 2023, 9:49 PM
I'm a grower not a shower too.. about 6" hard, but an inch or less when soft..
I have the same fetish but can't get the gf to go along with it.. she does keep me locked up and in panties.. she will tease me about that, which drives me crazy.. she gets an orgasm and I get to spoon her with no release normally.. sometimes I get a ruined orgasm which she will make it difficult for me to achieve.
If I could just get her to humiliate me when soft and locked I'd be in heaven.. 6164561646

elian2
Sep 16, 2023, 6:29 PM
See, that's the thing, that's just right to me .. the whole thing fits right in there. You can tease the tip, the shaft, the balls . all within easy reach of the tongue. It's kind of fun sucking Mr. Hosemobile, with the low hanging balls slapping against stuff but I get tired of dislocating my jaw.

Jozyxt
Sep 18, 2023, 12:28 AM
I love the way you look, Small one. I am glad you feel like sharing.

KDaddy23
Sep 19, 2023, 1:20 PM
It just amazes me that being "punished" for having a small dick... is a thing these days...

csreef
Sep 19, 2023, 10:05 PM
If it makes you happy. . . :rolleyes:

IDunnoMan
Sep 20, 2023, 4:19 AM
It just amazes me that being "punished" for having a small dick... is a thing these days...

So like so many fetishs I think for me it was an experience when I was young. I was with this girl and she was giving me head, throating me to the balls and I said wow you can really take that. She looked up at me and said it's easy because you're small and then went back too it. Idk psychology and stuff I guess lol

bibliss
Sep 20, 2023, 11:26 PM
All dicks are small...when they get out of a cold ocean.