PDA

View Full Version : Dress me up?

querty
Sep 5, 2023, 2:39 PM
So my fuck buddy that I have mentioned a few times in other threads likes to wear panties (and his wife likes him in panties too) and such and really likes me to dress up a bit for him (as do I). For example, Panties, short shorts with cropped sleeveless T's, and my black Dock Martin's. The stars have allighned at least so far that we are planning to get together this weekend. He has an outfit all picked out for me, which will include stockings and maybe high heels if his wife's fit.

Add to this, this will likely be the weekend we decide to go bare back, something I really want to try. It would be my first time, and I can't wait to see how it feels. But not getting my hopes up. The wife could change her plans to be out overnight (fucking her 32 year guy), his wife could suddenly want to do a family thing, and/or, he could change his mind about bare back. So any and all of the above. Fingers crossed!

KDaddy23
Sep 5, 2023, 5:32 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Jazminedress
Sep 5, 2023, 11:04 PM
ladies shoes are approximately 2 sizes above male, depending on how wide your feet are

querty
Sep 6, 2023, 10:32 AM
oh nooooo, it's happening! Wife's visit no longer an over night. Now just a late night..... The pressure is on!

querty
Sep 8, 2023, 10:57 AM
Annnnnd, its a bust. Man I was so looking forward to some man fucking. Oh well. Try try again