PDA

View Full Version : Bots on Reddit and double list?

Jozyxt
Sep 3, 2023, 10:21 PM
Has anyone run into what you suspect are chat bots on Reddit or double list?

A guy responded to my double list ad and mostly seem normal. But sometimes makes odd connections to what I?m saying. He wants me to dom him and I?m willing to do soft dom. He?s willing to pay for the room too. All good enough and no loss if it?s a bot so far.

Here?s the weird part. I warned a of conflict because of an emergency trip. And he replied he was ok with he and I going out of town!!!

I?m thinking bot. I told him to cool it until I could make a firm date. Im waiting to see the response.

The trip is unfortunately timed and I have been looking forward to practicing as a dom for the first time. It appears it won?t be with this account.

Opportunist
Sep 5, 2023, 5:18 AM
Ask him this riddle, "What do you call elephants on a train?"

The answer is "passengers"

The question alone trips up bots.

There are hook up sub-reddits?

Jozyxt
Sep 6, 2023, 9:52 PM
Maybe so. I'll think about a joke. It is on r/houstonr4r/. Lots of stupid ads that are probably real. A few that are attractive to me but probably fake.

Jozyxt
Sep 12, 2023, 6:21 AM
The "guy" that started my thinking about bots for this tread go tired of me not being available and not being a committed hard dom, so found another guy to dom him. Then sent me this lurid tale of taking an Uber to the country where this guy gave him icewater injections to his neck, tied him down and invited some friends to gang rape him. All the while I guess leaving him with his phone so he could email updates to me.

The tale had all the marks of bad forum stories, like saying his ass would never close again and he had to lick clean the dirty cocks when they were done.

I have been playing along with the emails. I really don't understand the effort that goes into this kind of story. Why spend the effort on me as one anonymous email correspondent? When I get back home I am going to try to meet the guy just to see who he is.

People are quite curious.

Bi-Rõnin
Sep 25, 2023, 1:52 PM
That would make a lot of sense. Had an add up as a bottom looking for a top on double list, one of the replies was from a 20yr old ftm. Not quite sure yet how that would even work ��

Kysquire
Sep 25, 2023, 4:53 PM
I am waiting for AI. I can not imagine that will be abused!

Jozyxt
Sep 27, 2023, 12:01 AM
I am waiting for AI. I can not imagine that will be abused!

/sarcasm

Jazminedress
Sep 27, 2023, 12:55 AM
run into a few weird ones over the years, there are a ton of bat shit crazy people out there