PDA

View Full Version : Regular feeder's friend

Rest85
Aug 27, 2023, 10:33 AM
How many of you have had a regular who surprised you by having a friend with him when you arrived to suck his dick? .....and did you gladly serve both of them?

I haven't had that experience but have certainly fantasized about it.

atxbi
Aug 27, 2023, 11:30 AM
That happened to me once. A guy who I sucked off a couple times took it upon himself to find another guy who was there when I showed up the next time. That was the only time I’ve ever sucked two cocks at once. It’s a real challenge if you try to get both in your mouth at the same time without your teeth getting in the way. That’s what I call a real mouthful of cocks.

Rest85
Aug 27, 2023, 11:55 AM
That happened to me once. A guy who I sucked off a couple times took it upon himself to find another guy who was there when I showed up the next time. That was the only time I?ve ever sucked two cocks at once. It?s a real challenge if you try to get both in your mouth at the same time without your teeth getting in the way. That?s what I call a real mouthful of cocks.

I guess it would be nice to feel both cocks between my lips at the same time, though I don't imagine I could actually suck them that way. In my imagination, I am allowed to suck one, then the other. My preference would be that I am one on one with each, sucking one guy off in a room, then him going out to send the other guy in so he can find me with cum on my lips and needing more.

KDaddy23
Aug 27, 2023, 2:00 PM
Yeah, the guy wasn't a regular but we'd had a good time blowing each other, thanks, that was great - see you tomorrow? Sure, I'll be here! He shows up the next day and... he's brought a friend but, as you can imagine, he didn't tell me. I wasn't happy about that but, okay, we're all here, let's get the dicks out and get them sucked. The other guy was quite nervous at first - first timer or little experience with this - but he got into it and everyone got to swallow cum... twice.

I told him that the next time he plans on bringing a friend, he'd better tell me because I do not like surprises.

Tight1-4u
Aug 27, 2023, 5:40 PM
yes has happened a few times.. but I do t just suck I am there for sex.. I related this in the past:
I had been seeing a guy for abit.. he had fucked me probably 5-6 times.. I show up to his place and things start getting heated up.. I had sucked him hard and we were on his couch me on my back legs spread and he was just about to get balls deep in me.. when there was a knock at the door.. then the door opened and in walks this hunk of a man.. I couldn’t see his face but everything els was hot.. there I was sprawled out legs spread and my guy basically balls deep in my pussy when this guy calls me out by name.. says so you are who he has been fucking for the past few weeks.. when I looked up I realized it was a cousin of mine 2-3 times removed.. very good looking and very masculine.. all I could do was smile.. he immediately got naked and came to the head of the couch and fed me his cock.. I gladly opened my mouth and swallowed it.. they then sealed places and kept swapping for the next few hours until they both had cum in me a couple times.. then I went to my cousins s place where he fucked me very deep and a long time.. he fucked me pretty regularly for a couple years till work moved him out of state.. now I see him every now and again and he tucked me each time..

Sundazzled
Aug 27, 2023, 11:18 PM
I refuse to answer that question decline to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.

YEAH, this happened to me just once with friends Dan and Justin. I knew both separately. In fact, I introduced them. I just didn't know they were playing together.

dicktrobing
Aug 28, 2023, 1:47 AM
I meet a T-girl a number of years ago at her flat, she said her friend was in another bedroom and would it be alright for to join us, her fried another T-girl was stunning and very hard :bigrin:

tryinbi
Aug 28, 2023, 6:15 PM
Wouldn't bother me a bit, the more the merrier lol, I've actually encouraged regulars I've had here and there to have a friend or two there for more fun but it's only happened once.

BigAlNYC
Aug 30, 2023, 1:04 PM
Yeah, a guy I had sucked off a few times 'just happened to meet' an 'old friend' at the car wash and invited him along for the fun. I sucked them both in sequence. My BJ buddy stood back and jerked off on my face as usual. The second guy, who had a longer but thinner cock, was clearly very excited by watching that and promptly stuffed his cock in my waiting mouth and fucked it, very soon shoving my head all the way down on it and grunting as he emptied into my throat.

jjourneyman
Oct 1, 2023, 7:10 PM
How many of you have had a regular who surprised you by having a friend with him when you arrived to suck his dick? .....and did you gladly serve both of them?

I haven't had that experience but have certainly fantasized about it.

I've never had that same exact experience, but one night I was extremely horny to suck cock and had made plans to hook up with two different guys in the same evening at my hotel. Halfway through my first blowjob, the second guy showed up 30 minutes early. It was a very awkward situation as you can imagine. At first I was reluctant to answer the door fearing that my "friend" would lose interest and leave before I could finish him. As I continued to suck his cock, he asked me if I was going to answer the door? I paused and told him that I wasn't sure who it was. My second finally gave up and left. After the first guy came, he quickly got dressed and left. Within a minute, the second guy showed up again. I had been hoping for a little time to give my jaws a chance to rest, but that plan went out the window when I soon found my lips around my second, and happily much longer and thicker, cock of the evening. After swallowing my second load in less than 30 minutes, I was tempted to go for another, but it was getting late so I decided to call it a night. A couple of years later, I managed to suck four guys in one day/evening - a personal best that still stands till today.

Roxxi
Oct 1, 2023, 10:21 PM
I had serviced an elderly gentleman 3 times on a monthly basis. He was in his late 70's. He emailed me that he wanted to see me again ASAP. When I got there, I started sucking his cock as usual, when a another younger guy, probably in his 50's comes walking in. Turned out to be the old mans son. I was hoping that I would have the pleasure of sucking them both, but the son just sat in a chair watching and masturbating. He finished before the old man did.