Aug 12, 2023, 3:20 AM
So, anyone know how the titles come into play, I see

unoffficial community leader
some kind of super member

I mean, if I made them up, I would have some fun with it
Good question Jazmine.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 12, 2023, 3:28 AM
They are part of a post number rank system. Its a feature of Vbulletin forum templates like this one.

Sadly, they can only be set by somebody who has access to the site admin control panel. I can not remember the post requirements for each level.

Drew set them and yes there is the two that you mention..... also there is cooling off ( banned ) because drew did not want to perm ban people unless there was no other option so cooling off sounded better, as he would often lift bans.

As a good friend once said.... posting is like sex, its not how much that really matters, its the quality........

tenni
Aug 12, 2023, 5:02 AM
Yes Drew made them up to match titles with supposed rationizations .

Please do treat the efforts of past leaders and respect them . The site is not a toy to have fun with.

darkeyes
Aug 12, 2023, 8:55 AM
Yes Drew made them up to match titles with supposed rationizations .

Please do treat the efforts of past leaders and respect them . The site is not a toy to have fun with. Why not? It used to be.. Just not ne more!

Jazminedress
Aug 12, 2023, 10:59 AM
They are part of a post number rank system. Its a feature of Vbulletin forum templates like this one.

Sadly, they can only be set by somebody who has access to the site admin control panel. I can not remember the post requirements for each level.

Drew set them and yes there is the two that you mention..... also there is cooling off ( banned ) because drew did not want to perm ban people unless there was no other option so cooling off sounded better, as he would often lift bans.

As a good friend once said.... posting is like sex, its not how much that really matters, its the quality........

Figured it had to be something like that, my guitar forum uses a similar system

KDaddy23
Aug 12, 2023, 11:24 AM
I'm tickled and proud to be an Unofficlal Community Leader - but would love to be an official one!