PDA

View Full Version : missed opportnity

guywholikesboth
Aug 10, 2023, 11:58 AM
Times I have missed out on the chance to suck or get a load of cum. The first time was I lost a bet and was sucking my cousin friend off his cock was bigger than mine after sucking it for about 10 min he said I have to piss so I stopped sucking should have told him he was going to cum. but didn't. the next was a friend of the family son whoa was 16 was staying with us his faher true him out he was 16 I was 14 and had been into sucking since 13. Went into my rom that we were sharing he took his cock out he was hard about 7 inches and real thick He said I hear you suck so suck mine said no I dont suck. the next was when I was in High school my school was a 30 min ride on a city bus from my neighborhood. The kid who told me about the bus being better than take a bus and subway to school I had been taking. He asked me to come to his house after school when we got to his room he got on the bed and took out he biggest cock I had ever seen it looked to be 10 to 12 inches and real thick he was hard. I got scared didn't want any in school to know I liked to suck. The next time was just before my neighbor 13 year old son told me liked to suck I was tempted to have him suck me and for me to get some of his young cum the last time was at my nieces wedding lost of young studs after the reception was back at the Hotel and talking to a bunch of hot guys when one gave me the signal he was into cock started rubbing his crotch was scared to return the signal. Any one else regrets pass on the chance to suck.

KDaddy23
Aug 10, 2023, 2:28 PM
One of the banes of a cocksucker's existence are all those chances to do it that were missed or not taken. I can't begin to count how many times I could have should have... but didn't - but not because I was afraid of anyone finding out. Most of my misses were because I couldn't take a hint even if it had a handle on it; many were times when me and the guy knew that it should have happened, but it didn't - then, the next day, we're both saying that yeah, we should've - maybe we did it or we didn't because the moment when we should have had passed.

After a heart attack scare - it was a bad acid reflux attack - I vowed to not miss opportunities again because life is too short.

cornholejoe
Aug 11, 2023, 2:52 PM
no i never turned down a cock if the chance was there

KDaddy23
Aug 11, 2023, 3:21 PM
For the record, I sucked more than I missed and especially in my younger days. Sometimes, all a guy had to do was show me his dick and it'd be in my mouth. I missed more opportunties as an adult than I did as a kid.