PDA

View Full Version : Seduction

KDaddy23
Aug 6, 2023, 4:43 PM
Another of my rare postings. Have you ever been seduced by a guy? Can you be seduced, or do you believe it's not possible? Are you willing to be seduced?

My inquiring mind want to know...

bobby63114
Aug 6, 2023, 5:00 PM
Always willing

cornholejoe
Aug 6, 2023, 9:11 PM
I have been a few times once in a bar i was at man bought me a beer and while we were sitting at a table he talked me into going to his motel room up the street from the bar once we got there i sucked his cock and he fucked me in the ass i have done this 2 or 3 more times over the years

Tight1-4u
Aug 6, 2023, 10:19 PM
yes I have been seduced.. yes I like being seduced.. I in fact when I travel well ya know, I have told it here quite a few times go through a routine to kinda ensure that I will be hit on and seduced.. I enjoy the game and the patter.. I usually within the first 5/10 min of talkin to a guy whether or not he is getting luck or not.. I still enjoy letting him figure out how to get me in bed..

cajunman696960
Aug 7, 2023, 7:39 AM
Yes I have and have and I like to play hard to get sometimes and have seduced a couple my self, its all fun and games

licyou69
Aug 7, 2023, 7:56 AM
It's possible I guess, but very unlikely I could be seduced by a man for anything other than sex. Giving men blowjobs is fun and exciting, but I'm still very much attracted to women as partners in life.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 8, 2023, 9:13 AM
Nope. I have an informal, yet pretty strict screening process, designed to make certain that I know enough about anyone I'm ever going to meet in contemplation of sexual activity. We might play some kind of game, pretending it to be a seduction, but it's almost impossible to think that a scenario would develop in the wild, with no previous contact with this person.

As a male in everyday 'real' life, nobody is going to pick up on my sexuality or preferences. If it did happen and I was offered a dick to suck, would I? Maybe. Probably. I like sucking dick. But nobody's going to try to seduce me unless I'm femmed-up and in a place where guys are looking for it.