PDA

View Full Version : Mrs new friend is a lot of fun

Warmnsalty
Jul 14, 2023, 6:41 AM
Mrs met a new guy last week. I found him on Reddit, msg'd back and forth then gave him Mrs KIK. She took it from there. Last week we met for drinks and brought him back home for some fun. Knew he was bi, so I sucked him for a bit then watched as he made out with Mrs and fucked her nicely. Invited him back last night. He came over he and Mrs Warm spent 45 min playing while I grilled steaks. I watched as he finished in her pussy then we ate dinner. For dessert Mrs ate his ass then guided my cock into him then she laid back and he went down on her while I fucked him. It was an amazing night. That boy can take a good fucking. He's definitely moving into the special category.

querty
Jul 14, 2023, 8:51 AM
Outstanding!

Kysquire
Jul 14, 2023, 9:47 AM
Mrs met a new guy last week. I found him on Reddit, msg'd back and forth then gave him Mrs KIK. She took it from there. Last week we met for drinks and brought him back home for some fun. Knew he was bi, so I sucked him for a bit then watched as he made out with Mrs and fucked her nicely. Invited him back last night. He came over he and Mrs Warm spent 45 min playing while I grilled steaks. I watched as he finished in her pussy then we ate dinner. For dessert Mrs ate his ass then guided my cock into him then she laid back and he went down on her while I fucked him. It was an amazing night. That boy can take a good fucking. He's definitely moving into the special category.
Those guys are kind of rare. Congrats on finding him. Enjoy, both of you.

Neonaught
Jul 14, 2023, 10:53 AM
The wife and I love having hot bottom man play MMF with us. Good ones are indeed hard to find!

csreef
Jul 14, 2023, 11:01 AM

WOW Lucky you and Mrs.! Keep posting of your 3 way adventures!!

marine20
Jul 14, 2023, 4:10 PM
warm , you got the life. i envy you.

diverdown207
Jul 23, 2023, 10:20 PM
Neon, wish I was closer to Houston....would love to be your bi bottom!

Neonaught
Jul 24, 2023, 9:54 AM

You'd probably get an invitation. We get stood up more often than we score, including this weekend. It's a pain in the ass!

querty
Jul 24, 2023, 1:55 PM

Right? Why are all the couples like ypu so far away

NakedFun38
Jul 25, 2023, 12:50 AM
Wish I could find a couple to enjoy.

Neonaught
Jul 26, 2023, 11:11 AM
Wish I could find a couple to enjoy.

Damn Naked! With that nice ass and cock,you could eat crackers in our bed any day! LOL

NakedFun38
Jul 26, 2023, 11:29 AM
Damn Naked! With that nice ass and cock,you could eat crackers in our bed any day! LOL
LOL. I’ll keep that in mind if I find myself in Texas.

MAcpl69
Jul 26, 2023, 12:07 PM
Wow I be your bottom any day!

stonebow
Jul 29, 2023, 9:43 AM
Oh the tyranny of distance! I too would love to be the meat in your people sandwich.

wifekinky4husband
Nov 16, 2023, 3:17 AM

If your wife is into tonguing ass - oh my goodness she can have both us ours while you grill steaks. Then you can fuck both of us, my pussy then his ass as we eat her to gloryland and back tag team. Even better if you have cum in her a few times earlier. We both love creamy cummy pussy. Crazy how much things have changed for us. And Btw we both take it anally better than most. We are also both extremely multiorgasmic. My husband's ass is highly sought after for his fucking ability. How I love to be there helping and how much more fun would it be with your wife helping together.

MAcpl69
Nov 16, 2023, 3:33 PM
I really want to try for "special category"

Luv3wayfun
Nov 16, 2023, 4:57 PM
You'd probably get an invitation. We get stood up more often than we score, including this weekend. It's a pain in the ass!
Well, I?m about 200 miles away. So close yet so far?