PDA

View Full Version : Have Any Submissive Cocksuckers Had Any Luck With Online Apps in 2023

luv2suckuLA
Jul 8, 2023, 7:50 PM
I'm a submissive cocksucker in the Southern California area and have been soliciting for married or bi-curious daddies for quite a while now.

I used to have luck with CL but now am using DL and though I have some luck it's quite rare. Most of the apps I've tried like Sniffies and Adam4Adam have lots of gay men but guys who identify as straight or bi seem to be in very short supply.

It's always been hard for cocksuckers like me who only want to service men who don't want to reciprocate. Here in LA Mexican men seem more into this kind of thing but the problem is they are uncut which I find gross and they only seem to be available late at night. I've run paid ads on Locanto with no success.

It is a given when soliciting for a sexual tryst one has to put up with 99% flakes and phonies, no shows and ghosts, but I've always gotten enough replies to work it and really solicit and also had a hosting spot so that helped, but now I am getting next to no replies on all my ads and I am finding very few men running ads for cocksuckers.

But boy there are sure a lot of ads from cocksuckers all looking for married and straight dick, it's like they've multiplied like stray cats.

I've just joined SilverDaddies and will try that, but wanted to ask if anyone on here has had any success lately with any online apps or sites, such as Grindr or Locanto?

FLtongue
Jul 9, 2023, 11:28 AM
I joined Grindr and within 24 hrs I sucked two cocks and swallow three loads.( One guy twice ).Growlr also connected my mouth with cum . I am in Tampa,FL . Sniffies.com ,men4sexnow.com , silverdaddies.com have all provided me with cum to swallow !!! Living here is great .There are many Adult Theater/Arcade/Video stores around Tampa /St Pete,many open 24hrs. So any time I feel the urge to suck cock and swallow cum , I can usually find both !!!! I swallow lots and lots of cum !!!

luv2suckuLA
Jul 10, 2023, 4:11 PM
That sounds great! But please clarify, you are finding straight married men from Grindr and the other sites you mentioned? Here there are lots of men on those apps/sites but they are mostly gay doing a lot of bare back with other gay men. I'm looking for mostly straight married guys who aren't time wasters. No luck from Sniffies though I haven't tried Grindr. So far I've had no luck with Silverdaddies most of the guys on there want to have a gay relationship or do mutual. Doublelist has been somewhat promising lately I did find a hosting Daddy that was straight and visited him last weekend and it went quite well. He had me on my knees with his cock in my mouth within 60 seconds of hitting the inside of his door! He even pissed in my mouth! But DL really takes a lot of work and patience answering ads and running them, it's worth it when you do hook up but like most things of value in life it ain't easy. Boo Hoo! Life just isn't fair for us cum begging abuse-seeking sissy sluts!