PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Gang bang

Tight1-4u
Jul 4, 2023, 2:44 PM
well it has snuck up on us again.. this year is flying by.. the 4th of July,, one of my yearly scheduled gang bang.. I am excited this year as we decided to move it outside this evening.. the decorations are up and we moved the sex table out to the gazebo.. it all gets started at 19:30.. I am going to start out restrained to the sex table for a few hours.. there is a good mix of guys coming in all I believe that 8 of my regulars at this time said they were planning on being here and of course Dan and the Mayor.. a nice mix of ages and cock size!!! I am sexsitted!!!

KDaddy23
Jul 4, 2023, 3:34 PM
Sounds like you're gonna be in for a long night of fun!

Jozyxt
Jul 4, 2023, 4:05 PM
Enjoy the fireworks.

Tight1-4u
Jul 4, 2023, 4:27 PM
KDaddy: I sure hope so!! I am ready for it!! I am sure that with Dan and the Mayor there it will be a long but very very satisfying night.,

KDaddy23
Jul 6, 2023, 3:23 PM
So... what happened? Or did you get so worn out that you can't move?

cornholejoe
Jul 7, 2023, 2:43 PM
can you still walk or need help

tenni
Jul 7, 2023, 3:14 PM
I do not see the credibility of honouring the founding of a your country by having a gang bang.

Tight1-4u
Jul 8, 2023, 12:11 AM
it went extreme well.. for the first 4 hours I was restrained on the sex table.. there were at one point 9 guys there all taking turns in me.. then I moved to a bed we set up in the back yard.. I really enjoyed the time with my guys.. getting pounded by them was amazing... then the rest of the night was with Dan my Mayor hubby and a young stud I found the other day., they never disappoint.. they made me orgasm 5 times.. it was amazing.. and they cum in me 7 times.. I have been stiff and sore for three days now god it hurts so good!!