PDA

View Full Version : looking to try anal

godowntogether
Jun 18, 2023, 3:37 PM
I have always wanted to take it in the ass while blowing someone but have never done anal, i need some tips to get myself ready, this has been one of my fantasies for a very long time, i have fucked a few guys and they really seem to enjoy it, it will take me awhile to be ready , but if i start and like it then i will probably have to try a train, , i go to peek a view in south toms river and the pleasure zone in brick

Tight1-4u
Jun 18, 2023, 4:08 PM
the best advise I ever got and I give it freely is use lots and lots of lube.. always use lots of lube.. then get yourself a few different sized dildos.. start Small inserting and relaxing on it.. then move up.. practice practice practice!!! Get comfortable taking a dildo and relax on it.. then move up stretching your pussy out.. relaxing on it until you feel comfortable taking it with out pain!! Just go slow it is not a race!! Always use plenty of lube and relax�� sex should be fun and exciting not a pain in the ass..

runningbare72
Jun 18, 2023, 4:32 PM
Yep, Lube, lube and more lubricant!!! My wife let me use her ass several times and then we bought a dildo and she said I should let her use it on me..... YEP!! lots of lube is required and stretching with small objects leading up to about the size you think you would like to try...
After the divorce, I went BI and used the knowledge to assist me in enjoying the experience.!!!!

BackyardShaman
Jun 18, 2023, 4:38 PM
Make sure you use a lot of lube just like the other guys say, go slow and push your sphincter muscle out towards the dick. This helps the head pop in.

cornholejoe
Jun 19, 2023, 3:05 PM
since my late wife got me used to it using a strap on taking it from a man was no big deal just make sure you are lubed

NakedFun38
Jun 19, 2023, 5:31 PM
Make sure you use a lot of lube just like the other guys say, go slow and push your sphincter muscle out towards the dick. This helps the head pop in.

I reiterate this ^. Lots of lube and and pushing your sphincter out is a great tip. I also contract my sphincter if it starts to hurt and that helps tons.

NakedFun38
Jun 19, 2023, 10:55 PM
It also helps to be extremely horny.

Jazminedress
Jun 19, 2023, 11:18 PM
I have always wanted to take it in the ass while blowing someone but have never done anal, i need some tips to get myself ready, this has been one of my fantasies for a very long time, i have fucked a few guys and they really seem to enjoy it, it will take me awhile to be ready , but if i start and like it then i will probably have to try a train, , i go to peek a view in south toms river and the pleasure zone in brick

Number one thing, and all the above is good advice, make sure the first time is someone you feel comfortable with, or they are on the smaller side. Dont be with anyone who you dont trust to go slow. If you have a good partner, they will forego some of their own pleasure to make sure you enjoy it for the later rewards

sissyjackie
Jun 20, 2023, 11:41 AM
I was scared to try anal but always wanted to. My first time once his head went past the rings oh my god I loved it now can’t get enough. Lots of lube

NakedFun38
Jun 20, 2023, 4:14 PM
We forgot to tell you to make to have a BM prior and using Fleet enema hours before intercourse to help make sure your are clean.

rukiddingme
Jun 20, 2023, 5:51 PM
Being clean has always been my concern for anal. I even use condoms with my toys.

stevelover
Jun 20, 2023, 7:15 PM
Don't use a Fleet enema, you will regret it. Dump the solution out, use the bottle with warm water, about half the bottle. If there's nothing in the toilet after you expel the water you are good to go. If not, use the rest of the water, lather, rinse, repeat until the water is clear.
Good luck, relax, enjoy!

DD788Snipe
Jun 21, 2023, 2:06 AM
Don't use a Fleet enema, you will regret it. Dump the solution out, use the bottle with warm water, about half the bottle. If there's nothing in the toilet after you expel the water you are good to go. If not, use the rest of the water, lather, rinse, repeat until the water is clear.
Good luck, relax, enjoy!

Excellent advise Steve.