PDA

View Full Version : Starting anal, 7" dildo

CleSteve64
Jun 13, 2023, 3:39 PM
Not entirely new to this, but this new toy has me intrigued.

Orally I can take it fully, a little resistance but I enjoy the eye watering and slight gagging (I'm working on my gag reflex and it's helping)

But back to the main topic, I want to try to enjoy this toy and build some accommodation.

Recommendations?

I know a toy is less "real", it probably is stiffer in general, or more "firm" than a real cock.

cornholejoe
Jun 13, 2023, 4:22 PM
never sucked one always got pegged with them love having a woman peg my ass

Nd1953
Jun 14, 2023, 8:57 AM
It more difficult for me to oral, and less pleasure for me, but anally I like the toy.

BackyardShaman
Jun 18, 2023, 4:57 PM
I don’t know how thick it is or how pronounced the head, I find 7 inches to be rather big especially if it is wide and thick. Maybe start with a smaller one and or a regular size butt plug.

Tight1-4u
Jun 18, 2023, 7:07 PM
start your anal with lube lots and lots of lube!!! Never to much lube.. start small and relax.. relaxing is key!!! When smaller is comfortable move up a size.. get comfortable then move up.. it takes time to get to where you can take larger sizes and not be very painful.. just keep at it you will get stretched out and Lear to relax quicker and better and feel more comfortable with larger cock!! Just go slow.. and remember lube!!!

Willlburrr
Jun 19, 2023, 11:53 AM
start your anal with lube lots and lots of lube!!! Never to much lube.. and remember lube!!!

This cannot be quoted enough

CleSteve64
Jun 20, 2023, 10:26 AM
What are the best lubes to use? Choices are many, just don't know what works best

Neonaught
Jun 20, 2023, 10:50 AM
What are the best lubes to use? Choices are many, just don't know what works best

For water-based lube I use Astroglide or a fruit-flavored brand. For anal sex I like Boy Butter or Abolene skin cream but the aware that those are not safe for latex or some dildo materials.

DD788Snipe
Jun 21, 2023, 2:08 AM
start your anal with lube lots and lots of lube!!! Never to much lube.. start small and relax.. relaxing is key!!! When smaller is comfortable move up a size.. get comfortable then move up.. it takes time to get to where you can take larger sizes and not be very painful.. just keep at it you will get stretched out and Lear to relax quicker and better and feel more comfortable with larger cock!! Just go slow.. and remember lube!!!
Spot on.

DD788Snipe
Jun 21, 2023, 2:10 AM
For water-based lube I use Astroglide or a fruit-flavored brand. For anal sex I like Boy Butter or Abolene skin cream but the aware that those are not safe for latex or some dildo materials.
Astro glide is great. Very slick and long lasting.

Neonaught
Jun 21, 2023, 9:36 AM
Astro glide is great. Very slick and long lasting.

It does tend to dry out a bit but adding a couple of drops of water slicks it right back up.

jjourneyman
Jun 28, 2023, 9:20 AM
There's nothing like the real thing, but toys can be convenient. Flexibility is very important, whether using orally or anally. Length and girth are a matter of preference. 7" is good though. Most men are 7" or shorter. From a practical and safety standpoint, make sure it has a flanged base. A lot of men (and women) have ended up in the ER with toys lodged in them, and there is a reason toy manufacturers have to label things as possible choking hazards.

sissyjackie
Aug 1, 2023, 10:08 AM
I use cucumbers. as time went on they gotten bigger and wider. I use a ton of lube and always a condom over them just in case it breaks never had one break but don't want to go to the ER and explain it. The biggest one I ever had in there was a 15 inch long one by 9 inches in circumference at its widest point. But nothing beats a real cock fucking me.