PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you

guywholikesboth
May 21, 2023, 12:34 PM
I drive my grandson 22 yrs old to give plasm. A few times I noticed him rubbing his cock today taking him he started rubbing his cock so I started rubbing mine. when I dropped him off. I got the idea to start rubbing mine when I picked him. and I did and he started rubbing his I had shorts on and put my hand up my leg and started to jerk off I hoped he was watching. Sould I take this further or just rub mine when I take him.

cornholejoe
May 21, 2023, 1:06 PM
no i dont think you should

tenni
May 21, 2023, 1:44 PM
No. It may be more trouble that than it is worth within your family.

Texian
May 21, 2023, 4:06 PM
They have a word for this: incest.

KDaddy23
May 21, 2023, 5:34 PM
Yeah, best not to go there...

Tight1-4u
May 21, 2023, 9:48 PM
No Hard stop no don’t go there.. that area is overflowing with land mines.. hard stop..

Jazminedress
May 21, 2023, 11:43 PM
Okay, now, I am going to try to keep as nice as possible, but Jesus H Christ, this is your grandson............I am not a prude, but damn, this question shouldn't even come up. If this young man asks questions and you can help, thats one thing, but even thinking of anything else is just wrong

Long Duck Dong
May 22, 2023, 4:45 AM
Ok, I respect your honesty, with a very difficult situation.

The thing is that its you that will have to deal with any issues if people found out because they will not think of it in terms of consensual adults, they will see it as you are the grandfather and you preyed on your grandson, regardless of who started it.......
kinda ironic in a way that we put youthful interaction as experimenting and learning, but when people are adults, we say predator and molester, often aimed at the older person

While you may be thinking in sexual ways, he may not be....so I would be very careful what you do.....

I tend to agree with jazmine, talk with him and ask him why he rubs his crotch, is it a comfort thing or something else, give him the chance to say.......

On a side note, in the series sons of anarchy, there was a book keeper who would masturbate in times of stress and anxiety..... seems a bit far fetched but it is actually a real thing for some people and it may just be a subconscious thing with the grandson, a coping technique.......

BeauKnerr
May 22, 2023, 11:07 AM
Sounds like a good way to get kicked out of Thanksgiving and Christmas if you let that run its course. If you’re into that dynamic, find a twenty-something looking for a daddy (or grand daddy as it were) and just role play. Maybe not shit in your own nest.

DD788Snipe
May 26, 2023, 2:01 AM
Hard Stop but yes talk to him about it. Find out what is happening with him but If you pursue this sexually it will blow up on you. Just thinking about it in that way is not good. Sorry, don't mean to sound condescending but good luck.

KDaddy23
May 26, 2023, 12:25 PM
Sounds like a good way to get kicked out of Thanksgiving and Christmas if you let that run its course. If you’re into that dynamic, find a twenty-something looking for a daddy (or grand daddy as it were) and just role play. Maybe not shit in your own nest.

Sounds like an even better way to find yourself sharing a cell with "Bubba."

guywholikesboth
May 27, 2023, 9:03 AM
Sounds like an even better way to find yourself sharing a cell with "Bubba." guys he is 22 years old soon to be 23 so no jail time